Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah I just leave it on until I'm ready to pot them my old dome had a vent I use to open for time to time! The key is not to have your sponge too wet! BUT I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED HOMIE

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ran into the homies from the farm yesterday in Socal. and smoked some fire.
The homie @EveryOneSmokes had some ridiculous Ghost OG and TK (smaller nugg). TK won the battle over all of the OGs we smoked other than the Loompas Headband, which was neck and neck for #1 IMO.

IMG 6375
IMG 6373

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Hell yeah JB! Soon I'll be running her I just got a couple of her clones rooted I'll be thrown her in! An I know EOS has all his meds dialed in he might have you seeing star's with that dank!!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ran into the homies from the farm yesterday in Socal. and smoked some fire.
The homie @EveryOneSmokes had some ridiculous Ghost OG and TK (smaller nugg). TK won the battle over all of the OGs we smoked other than the Loompas Headband, which was neck and neck for #1 IMO.

View attachment 450043 View attachment 450047
Nice seshin bro, wish I had some more for u, but u know how it goes, waiting on that perfect dry... Should be mad dank when it's ready, wt215 had that fire too, talk about well grown meds..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice seshin bro, wish I had some more for u, but u know how it goes, waiting on that perfect dry... Should be mad dank when it's ready, wt215 had that fire too, talk about well grown meds..
No worries bro, you always show hospitality. that TK is better tasting uncured than some of the OGs I've sampled with a cure. You smashed that girl for sure bro. I'm flipping everything tonight

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

No worries bro, you always show hospitality. that TK is better tasting uncured than some of the OGs I've sampled with a cure. You smashed that girl for sure bro. I'm flipping everything tonight
Shit I had to take some
More early sampler nugs, lol... :cigar:
Thanks for the words bro..

I'll have to get u some tk, og, sfv, ghost , and animal .. I'm very happy wit the flavor, keeping the game tight is the name of the game..

Hur yo ass up and flip, I'm sure ur going pump some heat out.. ;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Shit I had to take some
More early sampler nugs, lol... :cigar:
Thanks for the words bro..

I'll have to get u some tk, og, sfv, ghost , and animal .. I'm very happy wit the flavor, keeping the game tight is the name of the game..

Hur yo ass up and flip, I'm sure ur going pump some heat out.. ;)
I'm on it doggie. I'm in the middle of a quick brake, but then back at it. When I get back down south, I should have some news flavors for you guys to try. Did you switch up the secret sauce yet?

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Always changing the game, back off on the nutrients a bit more, and gave a lot of fresh brewed compost teas and hit them wit the pk boosters... The profile there digging allows for minimal nutrients I'm right around 600 ppms plus some high ass tap water... I would have to go in detail one of these days..

And I see ur doing well wit the jacks hydro program, I'm going to buy all my salts in the next week or so.. I'm ready to do this..

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141016 143816
20141016 143827
Here is a updated on my octagon seedling I dipped my root riot in RE big fat fuzzy root! So far I'm waiting on the last three too pop! It will be soon as I'm seeing them starting to pop! Totally impressed with your work at this point JB! Mad props to you an the work you put in you have some of the best germ that I have seen! An I have ran a lot of seeds! I'm gonna very hands on with this run an keep you posted with details pictures!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 450390 View attachment 450391 Here is a updated on my octagon seedling I dipped my root riot in RE big fat fuzzy root! So far I'm waiting on the last three too pop! It will be soon as I'm seeing them starting to pop! Totally impressed with your work at this point JB! Mad props to you an the work you put in you have some of the best germ that I have seen! An I have ran a lot of seeds! I'm gonna very hands on with this run an keep you posted with details pictures!
Glad they are lifting off for you bro. You should like this one since it shares one of the same OG's we both have as the mother stock.

Top Bottom