Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It's interesting to see that thin mint/OGKB pheno popping up in these. Especially since Animal is tall and stretchy when left un-trained. that phenos is crazy how it doesn't have any stretch and the nodes are ridiculously close to one another. I think working the cookie cuts lines are going to teach us alot about these cuts and whats in them, aside from rumors. Danks for showing these bro. How long do you plan to vegg for?

waayne

waayne

It's interesting to see that thin mint/OGKB pheno popping up in these. Especially since Animal is tall and stretchy when left un-trained. that phenos is crazy how it doesn't have any stretch and the nodes are ridiculously close to one another. I think working the cookie cuts lines are going to teach us alot about these cuts and whats in them, aside from rumors. Danks for showing these bro. How long do you plan to vegg for?
@justblazen I will veg them until they are at least 18"-20" tall,and have strong secondary branch development....one of them is already pretty stanky for a veg plant;)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Thanks funny JB! My rot is 165lbs an he thinks he is a lap dog! But my pup is 9 weeks old an weighs 15lbs he is a pocket bullie! Hell yeah post your puppy pictures I love dog's!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen I will veg them until they are at least 18"-20" tall,and have strong secondary branch development....one of them is already pretty stanky for a veg plant;)
Nice, I'm sure you're going to be making these babies put out for you. Just a warning with the OGKB looking pheno>she might take a long time to get that tall, but most of the others should get there fairly quickly.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks funny JB! My rot is 165lbs an he thinks he is a lap dog! But my pup is 9 weeks old an weighs 15lbs he is a pocket bullie! Hell yeah post your puppy pictures I love dog's!
haha, yeah they get like that when we spoil them, but I love it though. Very loyal dogs, can't wait to see yours grow into an adult

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah I definitely keep you updated with pictures of him he was the pic of the litter
yup, they grow up so fast, but still think their babies lol. here's a pic for comparison

Bruiser pup pics

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

View attachment 450673 View attachment 450674 View attachment 450675 View attachment 450673 Here is a few pictures of my pup spoiled rotten lol! Oh JB! Your batting 100% all your beans popped player that's sold breeding!

Yea bro beautiful friends for life
No kidding when you say that part of who you are..... feel the same
Way Kool, showin the love fer the other family members who are just as important ......
Just dont let um eat your sugar leaves . . . . .mine has turned into quite the stoner, , , ,
FYI the vet said it is not the same for my dog and it will not hurt hims insides
I would no more hurt her as my other Kids . . . . .
Much Puppy E-Love and Vibes
FlyJ
@justblazen all your work is Looking great cant wait to get some of that.. Justa Gear to the DeepSouth lol
peace

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen no worries about the veg time bro...I have the time and space and patience to veg them all Winter if necessary......;)
It must be nice my friend. Most of my others have normal Animal Cookies node spacing and are vegging away nicely for me. If that one flowers anything like the OGKB does, then it will need a few extra weeks of vegg time before it is flipped compared to the Animal Dominant girls. Hopefully your skills don't make all of us look to bad :D

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@FlyinJStable I always like your post an the positive vibes no matter what the situation is! An @justblazen you always seem to keep us all In aww with all them dank a** flowers you post! An all I can say about that keep coming player!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Did you ever see fight club . . .
remember the part where they hold the gun to the store clerks head who was going to be a veterinarian... The boy thought he was going to die..
Thats when they let him live and Brad Pitts guy says " tomorrow he will wake up and his food will taste better then it ever has he will appreciate everything the sun and knowing he is alive anew beginning"....
That is my life now the VA drugs was the Gun and the Breeders grows friends are my drug For me
I am and forever will be greatful and play it forward type of guy.
Peace
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@FlyinJStable I always like your post an the positive vibes no matter what the situation is! An @justblazen you always seem to keep us all In aww with all them dank a** flowers you post! An all I can say about that keep coming player!
For sure man I'll keep em coming. This pheno hunt is about to get good, but for now....
Cheers fellow farmers!

here is the wifee's idea of a good Saturday night (boxing on HBO for free for me, wifi #3, GSC)

IMG 6392

Top Bottom