Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
nice thread. awesome strains !
thanks for the support kolah. glad you found our thread bro. take care and stay safe
Mybad bro, wish I had more at the time, would of shot u some more quality nuggets..lol
Everything flavor is coming out really nice..
No need to apologize doggie! I really appreciate the quality smoke it puts out.mad props brotha;)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen, how many strains are you working on at the moment?
ATM, we are working on the Animal Cookie, OG kush, and Bubba kush lines. Not to say there aren't more than 3, but those are the main projects. Over the few years I've been making beans, there are many others in the treasure chest, but not worked as much as the ones I just mentioned. Being the seed junkie that I am, you can bet my seed vault is pretty extensive:D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

ATM, we are working on the Animal Cookie, OG kush, and Bubba kush lines. Not to say there aren't more than 3, but those are the main projects. Over the few years I've been making beans, there are many others in the treasure chest, but not worked as much as the ones I just mentioned. Being the seed junkie that I am, you can bet my seed vault is pretty extensive:D
Are any of said seeds from your vault be available through the BAY? ??

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I can live with that. I hope your accomplishing or content with the start up of Seed Junkie Seeds! Best wishes to the seed junkie crew
Can't say I am at the fully satisfied feeling, but things are chugging along. we appreciate the well wishes CM. What would you like to see dropped?

215 User

215 User

That might be something we might consider in the future, but I have those on the backburner right now. I may have a couple of extra f2s of those for you to play with. They are Vietnam Black x NL5 f2s made by the homie @urbanite420
Maybe he can clarify a little more about the parent stock he used.

Also, I don't mind you talking about strains from other breeders etc. It's all about bringing the dank regardless of who made what. So feel free to discuss, as I am not one to play politician role:D

I just cloned all of my Animal Mint crosses I have going, and will have updates from day one of bloom as things progress. Hope all are smoking on some dank today

Thanks for the blessing JB!

Here is my Vietnamese Black hybrid as mentioned made by Snow High...

Purple Heart @ 11.2 weeks
Orig. Romulan x (Vietnamese Black x G13/Black Widow x Schrom)
PH  79 days

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

....What would you like to see dropped?
I've talked to a few veteranos that breed seeds in the 80's. A couple of them actually kicked down some knowledgE. Both of them shared more about what they didn't breed vs what to breed for, for example hangover was one undesireable, stank another, anxiety attackn another, size because of mold I mean this list went on and I'm just so curious what we have lost based on breeders undesireable culled plants. ...
So basically as old as possible landrace to find cannabinoids that may have been lost to biased culling!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Well my uncle mentioned a plant named "Respeto" not the one posted on farm which is nice but not confirmed to be the same...
I can't help you out with that one buddy. But it does sound interesting. The problem is most breeders have to respond to the current demand for strains. Alot of Sativas, and other great strains just sit on the seed shelves for alot longer than the kushes etc.
I myself enjoy me some pure Guerrero Gold more than most strains. I might have to pop of of my Dad's Mexican bag seeds from the 70's, which I might have to get really creative in order to get them to pop. I'll be on the lookout for the strain you mentioned though, but doubt I'll be able to source. danks for bringing up a good topic brotha Cavey

whatthe215

whatthe215

lol yup the wifi3 i saw a couple lil pre-nanners, i guess i missed a couple full blown ones hiding in the canopy so wifi3 S1s? i've only found mini-seeds myself so far.

if the seeds are a result of a stress hermie, does that mean the seeds will likely produce hermies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom