Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Not necessarily.. (from experience not education!). i have grown out some wonderful "hermie" crosses from past gardens. My clone only concord grape hermies a bit at the tnd of each run and mult. times while running a continuous harvest room she would slightly seed other strains. I grew out several as well as friends and nothing from those every hermied at all. Not sure if I got lucky or what, but from my experience I would say plant em!
I agree Andy. Picked up a nice pack of Banana OG in 06, and it had lots of hermie beans. I ended up giving atleast a 100 beans to friends and family. Until this day, I haven't heard of any herm reports. I was just thinking of cracking some too. Pop em @whatthe215 :D they should be dank. You may want to reference @GrowMaster since I seen he had some #3 S1's going and would probably be able to chime in with some good info, and what you may want to look for.

215 User

215 User

Alright JB...

Close to returning the favor!

(GG#4 x High Octane O.G. Bx ) x (Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel) aka JabberWocky
GG4 x HO OGBx  x JabberWocky beans

Start shucking beans early this a.m.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

All rite I got all of the octagon kush planted an are growing as we speak an again JB! GREAT JOB With the patience on allowing all your seeds to mature I had a hundred percent germination rate!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@justblazen hey buddy,the plant in the second pic is a girl
A nice big vigorous one:D
I'll get a new pic of her soon.....
Glad to hear that @waayne

the inter-nodal growth on those two is looking tighter than the Animal Cookies clone. Is the other one a boy or maybe still unsexed? I am interested in the results with your organic regimen, which I am sure will be great as you unlock the potential of every strain that you grow.

Top Bottom