Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yes he did indeed bless me with the PHENOMENAL HOAF F1's I have an awesom male on standby waiting this next round!!!! I can wait to begin the Bx process on the Sinister cut, the insane pheno from the HOAF F1 I've had the patients drooling and trying to outbid eachother for it. Lol, its funny. But it is very serious meds.
Pop more JB! Or I will for ya !!! Lol,
Quest
Glad you still have her around. Yup, I still have some F1 High Octane OG x Fire Alien Kush beans to go through bro. I think if you liked that one you will love the high octane bx3 line that we have in the oven. The line is more refined, and OG kush flavors are going to be easier to find. How's your Bubba project? How are the High Octane x Stardawgs, and Pdawg f2s doing?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Glad to see you getting the Katsu cut and the sunset sherbert on lock there aren't many people working the sunset cut into seed form hopefully that'll change with you ;)
That's the plan Stalks, it's about to go down asap. Anything worth keeping get's pollinated around here:D

JB's not playn around! The arsenol just keeps growing! I got a week or 2 till my harvest, then my octogon can get in some proper sun! I'm hoping for a TK leaner!
glad to see you joining the pheno hunt party. I know many others have popped those and threads should be popping up soon. A nice TK leaner with an improved yield will definitely be something nice to add to the stable. best of luck on your hunt

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
In the holiday spirit I popped some older stock today of > HOFA F1s AKA High Octane OG x Fire Alien Kush made in 2011 September for Xmas herb @QleanerQuest @socalval , Fire ALien kush F2s (purple K leaner #y keeper), Heirloom Bubba Kush x Stardawg @urbanite420 and Guava 13 x Stardawg #2 pheno, XXX Bubba (socal master x Bubba kush) x Fire Alien kush. These will take a bit to get going but I scuffed them with sandpaper, and will soak them for 36-48 hours if needed and look to find some new keepers, and personal smoke for the wife and I

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
here's an older bubba x stardawg (bubba structure)to remind me what to expect> taken with my 2012 throw away cell

Bubba star

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
day 42>and not the best flic but this one was so greasy of Guava 13 x stardawg #2 we called this pheno Urbandawg @urbanite420 in honor of the homie that made these. JJ worked his lines better than most, and Urb kept it going to spread the dank. My cousin still asks me about this one on the random phone call

Urbandawg

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
JB! Your a busy man I don't know how you do it player but thanks for keeping that dank coming!
popping beans always saves me in the yield dept, and keeps the different flavors in my jars. I love my OG and cookie cuts, but there is something about finding my own keeper that keeps us going, plus my seed popping>holy grail searching addiction:D

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Hell ya!.. Lookin good @justblazen .. can't wait to see what them HO BX3s bring to table... I know there will be some nice OGk leaners for sure.... I've seen a few HO phenos so far from Archive's hybirds and they were mighty flame.... But that BX3 boy tho, he's gonna make some noise with all them sexy ladies in your stable... :D

HO cut.. Can't wait to get her back in rotation..
FullSizeRender

socalval

socalval

No flicks of the flowers, but I smoked a blunt with him, and it was mad flavorful for sure. You have any nugg shots of the HOFA? You have me all amped up about that one now. I'll ask him for some nuggs to take shots of and get some up>if he has any, as the demand is really in the Bay
Im sure I can dig a few up for ya. Told you it was fire last year. Really hoping to run into some samples at the emerald cup. From what I gather its all about the unique flavor. Good luck with her im very interested on your plans with her once she's tested. Take care.
scv

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Glad you still have her around. Yup, I still have some F1 High Octane OG x Fire Alien Kush beans to go through bro. I think if you liked that one you will love the high octane bx3 line that we have in the oven. The line is more refined, and OG kush flavors are going to be easier to find. How's your Bubba project? How are the High Octane x Stardawgs, and Pdawg f2s doing?
I'm sure I would definitely LOVE the HO bx3's!!! I would certainly love to run through a pack of those homie.
The few HO x Stardawgs didn't go so well. We had been in the process of moving and didnt have the equipment I needed here in the new place. I attempted 6. 2 popped and duded out 2 really struggled and the other two turned out to be males. I tossed all of them but still have a half pack for when the time is right for me. The Pdawgs haven't been popped yet but are kept in my personal "gotta checkout" stash.
The HO bx3's are a must have for me!!! Lol!
Out of all of the recent projects you've done JB, which is your favorite?
Quest

Top Bottom