Active Farmer
heres some Animal Cookies taken down at day 61-

Animal cookies day 61 taken

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Congrats @justblazen like the logo!! nice lineup Best of Luck .....M:cool:
Hey Medusa,
was hoping you stopped by. I'll make sure to tell my lady what you said as she's the one who made it. I guess a woman's touch is always needed;)

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Hey Medusa,
was hoping you stopped by. I'll make sure to tell my lady what you said as she's the one who made it. I guess a woman's touch always is always needed;)
Sorry have missed this whole thread ...those are some dank crosses.....will finish the rest of the thread ... and a smart man listening to your lady ... these are reg seeds?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sorry have missed this whole thread ...those are some dank crosses.....will finish the rest of the thread ... and a smart man listening to your lady ... these are reg seeds?
Yes, they are regular male/female beans. 11-14 per packs with a few freebies of Bubba Kush bx1s as well. I made and dropped these in hope that peeps continue to breed the lines and make more dank.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Man I feel like I missed a whole big ass part of the Farm by not seeing this,,,,,,
Just goes to show ya that there are many kick ass grower, breeders here on THE FARM
Great Work @justblazen looking forward to more great genetics.....
Peace flyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Man I feel like I missed a whole big ass part of the Farm by not seeing this,,,,,,
Just goes to show ya that there are many kick ass grower, breeders here on THE FARM
Great Work @justblazen looking forward to more great genetics.....
Peace flyJ
Good morning bro! You didn't miss it, since we are just getting started. Glad you made it to though. You always come by with the best vibes my man.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Talk about an animal house!

Any whole plant shots by chance?

Sounds like some great reefer + awesome that these are reg(non-fem) seeds. Big fan of that!

Definently keeping an eye on these & looking forward to some more descriptions(grow/ taste/effect) & pics.
Yup its a big ol Animal house. I've made a lot of crosses over time and these were some of the most impressive for me, which really helped me make the decision to get these out there for others to try. I'll take some more flicks as things progress. Also many farmers have these beans. So things should start moving along w more results from them. I know many would like to see testimonials from the community other than the bean makers. Any who, I'll tag you w more info soon. Danks for stopping by

DC105

DC105

Looking great JB! I'm sure as more documented grows come in, they will speak for ur passion off dank and answer any questions anyone had. Everything looks dankfully tasty! Keep up the great work!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looking great JB! I'm sure as more documented grows come in, they will speak for ur passion off dank and answer any questions anyone had. Everything looks dankfully tasty! Keep up the great work!
I definitely agree with you.:D There are many fellas popping these all over the place. I understand that things take time, and we have to be patient. I have much confidence in these beans, so it's no worries. Just letting nature take it's course. People will see what's really what real soon.

Top Bottom