justblazen

Active Farmer
lt. trim before the fade...

GG#4 x High Octane O.G. Bx @ 51 days

Nugs
View attachment 446528

J.B. i'm riding all the way homey!
12 more days & choppin'.
Stacking nicely buddy!:D I'd take her to day 70 if possible, but by the looks of her she should be dank regardless. Is she putting off any new aromas? Glad this accident happened now>to make this cross. You say you hit her with some pollen right? Did you hit her hard or just a few selected sites or so?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Mine has weird buds on it. lol

PoisonOak 1986 800

burn4me

burn4me

Stupid late but congratulations on launch man. Best of luck. Definitely looking at a pack or 5 lol

215 User

215 User

Stacking nicely buddy!:D I'd take her to day 70 if possible, but by the looks of her she should be dank regardless. Is she putting off any new aromas? Glad this accident happened now>to make this cross. You say you hit her with some pollen right? Did you hit her hard or just a few selected sites or so?

70 it will be!

Smell initially is faint bitter-sweet like a flower with a fuel O.G. bottom...The High Octane definitely overpowers all after
a few seconds. I hit a whole lower branch with Jabber Wocky (Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel) so will get you some for S & G's.

Here she is this a.m. @ 52 days...

GG4 x HO OG Bx am shot  52 days 1

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Did you really have to give @wayne some? Hes gonna make the rest of ours look bad in comparison... ;)

Just kidding, don't think there will be a bad lookin one in the bunch :)[/quote]

Haha, yup it's Mando to hook up big Waayne when you want to see a strains potential. I see you smashing em yourself, so it's gonna be fun seeing the growers with skills like yall unlock some new treasures. Hopefully the homie @delae632 will get in on the pheno hunt and stay away from the poison oak in them woods:D

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wow! Every pic had me drooling!
Got Waayne throwing down some dank too! I should have mine germn this weekend! Looking foreword to representing!
Can't wait to see how you do with them bud

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
70 it will be!

Smell initially is faint bitter-sweet like a flower with a fuel O.G. bottom...The High Octane definitely overpowers all after
a few seconds. I hit a whole lower branch with Jabber Wocky (Lucky Charms x Bio Diesel) so will get you some for S & G's.

Here she is this a.m. @ 52 days...

View attachment 446664

That's great news, hearing the High Octane is dominating. I need to stop sleeping on those and get to popping em. I'll make sure they go in on the next round. that cross sounds very interesting you're making, and shits and giggles might just bring in new keepers. You know I'm always down to pop new beans. Danks for the feedback and showcasing this girl...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ya them are some sweet crosses l I'll be looking to grab some of these beans real soon.nice to see some breeders working with hard to find crosses and passing them on to the growing community as a whole
Instead of hoarding these gems
Big ups to you jb keep killing this shit
For sure bro, let me know when you get them popping broski. Spreading the dank is definitely important.

Tanaks

Tanaks

congrats on the launch! these genetics look tits! Sorry if someone asked this already but I tried to look at all 8 pages of comments to find out lol....but how can one go about purchasing these seeds?

Tanaks

Tanaks

sorry guys im new here and an idiot and just found out i can buy them here....I havnt been this amped to buy seeds in awhile...I usually wait like a month before i pull the trigger and buy seeds from breeders...but that animal cookies(sinmint cross) looks and sounds like heaven!! For real tho I never just buy seeds right away but damn man these pics got me sold! Hope this a start of a beautiful relationship with your guys genetics!
Good vibes from massachusetts!
Tanaks

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
sorry guys im new here and an idiot and just found out i can buy them here....I havnt been this amped to buy seeds in awhile...I usually wait like a month before i pull the trigger and buy seeds from breeders...but that animal cookies(sinmint cross) looks and sounds like heaven!! For real tho I never just buy seeds right away but damn man these pics got me sold! Hope this a start of a beautiful relationship with your guys genetics!
Good vibes from massachusetts!
Tanaks
hello Tanaks, and thanks for your interest. try clicking here:

and select the the strain you would like to purchase by clicking buy now.

Or towards the top of this screen click "THCBAY">then Click Seed Junkie Seeds> then select the strain you would like to grab. Let me know if you need further help bro, and have a great weekend.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Skywalker OG in the grinder to kick off the weekend right>followed by the pup after the second hand smoke:D

View attachment 447320 View attachment 447321

I know right its like mans best friend ... Now share the Bud or I will piss in your boots when your asleep tonight...... lol
I have a Dog and his ass sits @ the flower room waiting for his One leaf every day, the little fucker is funny as hell, When I come out from the room I hand it off to him dang near bites my hand off getting to it then running off with his pot leaf fluttering off the side of his stoner ass.......
He is a Chihuahua who thinks hes a Pit Bull....

Its all good . . . .
So here is to the pets
and here is to your great Buds and @justblazen Super Beans on the Farm.
MadDogNoBud

Not my dog just funny pic
Super J Vibes to all

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I know right its like mans best friend ... Now share the Bud or I will piss in your boots when your asleep tonight...... lol
I have a Dog and his ass sits @ the flower room waiting for his One leaf every day, the little fucker is funny as hell, When I come out from the room I hand it off to him dang near bites my hand off getting to it then running off with his pot leaf fluttering off the side of his stoner ass.......
He is a Chihuahua who thinks hes a Pit Bull....

Its all good . . . .
So here is to the pets
and here is to your great Buds and @justblazen Super Beans on the Farm.
View attachment 447478
Not my dog just funny pic
Super J Vibes to all
Phteven is phucking phtoned

Top Bottom