Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@215 User here's an OG (stoneypuffnstuffs cut) x High OCtane bx2 from that same male that made the GG x HO. Seems like he passed on some yielding traits...btw excuse the homie's blurry flics...

Last edited:
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Man I hope you still have that stud around...

No question where the beef is at for real!
Yes sir. I kept a mini Dad. He's alive and well, and have some of his pollen in the freezer. I have a couple of others too that seem to be giving out some nice offspring as well. I'm just waiting on the testers to shoot the pics they keep raving about...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yes sir. I kept a mini Dad. He's alive and well, and have some of his pollen in the freezer. I have a couple of others too that seem to be giving out some nice offspring as well. I'm just waiting on the testers to shoot the pics they keep raving about...

Short Fat and full of Danky goodness now that is a very good plant pheno for some of us limited on height
I dont mind main line or cropping a plant back to keep my canapy in the sweet spot but It would be great to see more nice low rollers like that on Under 36inch ?
Great job @justblazen cant wait to see more about this one......
FlyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Short Fat and full of Danky goodness now that is a very good plant pheno for some of us limited on height
I dont mind main line or cropping a plant back to keep my canapy in the sweet spot but It would be great to see more nice low rollers like that on Under 36inch ?
Great job @justblazen cant wait to see more about this one......
FlyJ
I'm not so sure this one is a low roller like that bro, but she sure does pack on the nuggage. Most of the OG bx's I have made didn't they short and stout. Instead they stretch like any other OG, and lean towards the Sativa side of things. I have noticed they are chunking up much more with the added vigor. I don't want to create any confusion for the friends that do have these.

On the Other hand, I am noticing many shorter plants coming out of the Animal Cookie Bx1s...
Thanks for the great vibes as always FJS:D

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am not so great on judging the height of plants scaling wise. . . . .Im just blind lol
But yes for sure that Animal Cookie Sounds right as rain . . . . . .

I am looking forward to seeing how they do
The Jman will be hanging out for the long haul.
++Vibes JB

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

whole plant shot.... @StoneyPufnstuff

View attachment 447882
While these other OGs keep rotating in and out of the garden that particular OG Kush mom is still the one. Folks have a hard time taking me serious when I say she is heavy, proof is in the progeny. After becoming familiar with your High Octane line, I knew the two could produce a superior true OG line that yields and has extreme smell/flavor... lot of the commercially available hyped up OG seedlines don't capture the real flavor and that pic clowns on the usual acorn size OG "colas" folks like to brag on. Thanks for seeing the vision and collaborating on that success @justblazen; I know much better is still to come from your endeavors and hope in the future we can develop some other gems into seedlines.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

What happened to the HO bx's? I was really looking for that drop... did another place gettem?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

In to the bath they go! I can't wait to get this show on the road!! View attachment 448069

Lucky oh man
I have a superman comic book and two Micky Mantel Rookie cards I trade ya for.......lol
I got sum soft gummy bears that been in my pocket all day . . . .yummm
I am just playin
And def in to see ya do the KUSH CRUSH DC man...... super bangin
flyJ

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
While these other OGs keep rotating in and out of the garden that particular OG Kush mom is still the one. Folks have a hard time taking me serious when I say she is heavy, proof is in the progeny. After becoming familiar with your High Octane line, I knew the two could produce a superior true OG line that yields and has extreme smell/flavor... lot of the commercially available hyped up OG seedlines don't capture the real flavor and that pic clowns on the usual acorn size OG "colas" folks like to brag on. Thanks for seeing the vision and collaborating on that success @justblazen; I know much better is still to come from your endeavors and hope in the future we can develop some other gems into seedlines.
Hey Stoney,
Glad you seen what Bubble could do with her. I must admit, I was kind of surprised myself to see her stack like that, being that he just started back up again after a few years. I need to pop some of these and the Socal Master x HObx2s you shot me. I only got a chance to flower one of your cut, but she did pretty well. Was a quality OG indeed, and did yield nicely. I look forward to continuing the line, and of course more collabs with good peeps like yourself. How are things going out there in the woods? We need to sesh when you come back to the city and catch up on things.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What happened to the HO bx's? I was really looking for that drop... did another place gettem?
I'd rather not get ahead of myself, since those aren't ready for a release just yet. I made the HObx2s over a year ago, and gifted some friends. Other than that there were only enough left over for me to work with. Things are in the works and will be ready after this next flowering cycle is done. Some new Bx3 boys are going to have fun with Ghost, True, Louie, and many other OGs, but I will update on those later on as I am awaiting an inspection and these inspectors keep putting things off. For now I am betting the Octagon's are going to be the most potent out of the current drop, as we hit our most potent old school OG cut we have to make these. I know the cookie heads swooped up the Animal Bx's for a shot at finding an Animal dom female, but if I could recommend the one we have high hopes for>its the Octagon.

In to the bath they go! I can't wait to get this show on the road!! View attachment 448069
Can't wait to see what you find in this pack. I have a few going, and they are rivaling the Animal Mints F2s in vigor so far. I am hoping to find a girl with the same OG potency that her mom has and flavor, but with a little cookies color and increase yield from the hybrid vigor. This one should be a pleasure to trim, as both parents carry traits of super dense nuggs. Best of luck my friend.

DC105

DC105

Hey sounds good JB! They are soaking and will go in paper towels tonight! I had the my pack in my shorts pocket and they fell out while driving. I almost tore my car apart until I found them between the door and seat! Whew! Stoner move! Sounds like something TStew313 would do! Ha ha!
I was thinking, well shit! I dread telling JB!!! Lol
Sounds good tho!
I have others started already, so I will top them when they are ready to let these octogon's catch up to make a more even canopy! It's gonna be killer show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom