Seed Junkie Seeds

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Thanks JB

Here's some pics of your GG#4 x High Octane O.G. Bx @ 38 days...
She is bulking up & packing trich's by the day!

GG4 x HO og Bx cu 38 days

GG4 x HO og Bx full  38 days

I'm thinking she should be ready in 4 more weeks?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I didn't see the GG#4xHighOctaneOG on the list of upcoming packs. Are these going to be available also?
There not listed since that was a little hobx2 pollen drift that hit the gg#4. Not really enough beans to list em. The Homie that posted em got a couple out of the 5 beans that ripened. I plan to pop the rest in due time. But honestly GG isn't my fav. So I don't have much plans to use her in crosses either. I'll be lurking on hammerheads S1s though of course. I'm sure they will be D.A.F

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Just a lil peek of Animal Bx1
I'll get a thread up once I get these going @justblazen
View attachment 443729
What was used on the bx?
There not listed since that was a little hobx2 pollen drift that hit the gg#4. Not really enough beans to list em. The Homie that posted em got a couple out of the 5 beans that ripened. I plan to pop the rest in due time. But honestly GG isn't my fav. So I don't have much plans to use her in crosses either. I'll be lurking on hammerheads S1s though of course. I'm sure they will be D.A.F
Love the transparency man thanks for sharing so much on your exciting venture!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
congrats on the seed venture homie . I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to get preview of what i have to look forward to when i pop mines :cool:
What's up doggie. Glad you made it to the party. I'll tag you every now and then to keep you updated. Danks for stopping by

Mogrow

Mogrow

the homie JB rocking the seed world.
best of luck in the new endeavor.
i have those HOFA on hold bro, may have to let one of my homies run them while i'm out of commission.

Top Bottom