seed making ways

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Last year i borrowed from some Elite clones and now i'll work the results and try to bring some magic. I'm quite a small time chucker by some standards so my methods have been tweaked to maximize my efforts. Selections from seed plants are best done in large numbers but since i don't have the space then nothing is gonna happen overnight. Typically i sow 10-15 beans of a strain,flower them out and if i don't find keepers then i'll throw another 10-15 seeds into germ and so on . Selections are only done after females have been flowered out and males are selected based on stem rubs or structure closest resembling the chosen female. All early or auto flowering males get eliminated, simple as that. A lot of work goes into the selection process ,unlike running Elite clones which are already documented. I'm not thumbing my nose at others but giving peeps a grasp of how things roll in mota town. I don't have the gift to gab or gumption to lay a line of hype at your feet. Hype sells seeds but pain relief is priceless and the real goal we strive for. 2014 starts a new era for us here at MG as we ratchet up our efforts to supply quality medical seeds. ;)

S

shavits

That's whats up Big Mota! No hype but only the truth and outright quality genetics! Keep doing what works for you; either way your talent for breeding seeds shines thru in every breeding that you do! Respect!

C

chronic kid

Doing it your way is what gives results you can stand behind.

Respect.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

IMG 2759

kes54800

kes54800

And that is why you are one ofthe most stand up guys out there. Not many breeders out there like urself. Your a breeder in my book not a pollen chucker...
Some of my best cuts are from motarebel seeds I popped. Thank you so much mota. You have done so much for us all. +karma
KeS

MIHILLBILLY

MIHILLBILLY

Why i been running Motarebel beans for almost a decade....quality!! Good price and quality genetics that others would charge 3 times the price, and be not half the quality. ..
Hype strains I'm so sick....lol....I'm a motarebel. follower.....lol...spreading the word of Quality medical mj

zeke

zeke

I got gryphon, pow and doublekoosh on the way. Gonna pick up the Apollo f4 now that they are restocked. Loving it on paper. Can't wait to crack em.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't wait to see what you come out with, I have always respected you for keeping your prices down and having a good product, Keep them coming

J

jamaican bud

i just got so much more respect for u mota from reading that. most breeders of your reputation level have multiple huge rooms doing huge breedings and still not coming close to your gear. this lets me know its not about the $$$ wit u. ive grown from multiple breeders and your still in my top 3. never had a let down from u.

Top Bottom