Seed Question... Can anybody answer this

• Thread starter The Hippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Hippy

The Hippy

Hey everyone
I found some seeds in some of my G-13 plants. Not many, but maybe 20.
The clones they came from are from original feminized seeds mothers.
My question is a two fold one.
With no males in there are they from the host plant that would have hermed a bit. Otherwise were do they come from ?
And then the other part is if these were germinated and grown would they also be female plants because they came from that feminized seed from birth.
I don't really know how Femmed seeds are created so was not wanting to plant these if they are not going to be females for sure
Can anyone answer these Question's ?
Thanks in advance for any info given.

Dunge

Dunge

Feminization involves colloidal silver soak if I remember correctly.
I am growing two girls from feminized seed presently with good result.
You are asking good questions here.
I don't see how they could inherit feminization.
I vote for germination just to see what happens.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Strange

Should be feminized seeds, you'll never know unless you try. Good Luck

mal

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes the seeds must of been made by 1 of the G-13 plants.. It must of poped a nanner & flowered itself.. & yes again u will have girl seeds with a chance of poppin nanners.. Pop the seeds juss keep a close eye on them cuz there is a chance of ur girl growing male parts cuz that's how it was made..Out of 20 seeds some will b bunk some will b hermies but I'm guessing u will find at least 1 great pheno u will like..Maybe 4 or 5 But don't expect all 20 to produce.. Well I can't really say that cuz who no's u might get lucky..

G

Gartner

Hey everyone
I found some seeds in some of my G-13 plants. Not many, but maybe 20.
The clones they came from are from original feminized seeds mothers.
My question is a two fold one.
With no males in there are they from the host plant that would have hermed a bit. Otherwise were do they come from ?
And then the other part is if these were germinated and grown would they also be female plants because they came from that feminized seed from birth.
I don't really know how Femmed seeds are created so was not wanting to plant these if they are not going to be females for sure
Can anyone answer these Question's ?
Thanks in advance for any info given.

May be due to Pollination. it takes place by air....

:harvest:

The Hippy

The Hippy

Thanks guys...that helps a lot. I figure those were the reason but appreciate your tips and wisdoms. I don't reaaly wanna pop em if they may be males. Maybe down the road or outside.
Forget to mention they are from a G-13 Mom
Peace

Top Bottom