Trade Seed swap?

• Thread starter Hortulanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I have seeds of past grows that I partially pollinate to grab seeds. Love the strains but interested in growing others. If you’re in the same boat shoot me a message!

19116D30 E42B 41D1 8B0A F22180668C51
Hortulanus

Hortulanus

For seeds I don’t have anything spectacular; I’ve never bought seeds (yet, been thinking though). I’ve collected what I have from growers I’ve met travelling. Some from a grower in Costa (they are darker, red stems, thinner fingers but a bushy plant), some a grower in Jamaica (he said they were lambsbread but can’t be sure), and the rest a local grower that said Platinum GSC (bud pictured in original post)

I don’t know if I got anything special but am always looking to add more genetics.

Good day big yin what types have you got ? Scotland sw
What ya got?

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

For seeds I don’t have anything spectacular; I’ve never bought seeds (yet, been thinking though). I’ve collected what I have from growers I’ve met travelling. Some from a grower in Costa (they are darker, red stems, thinner fingers but a bushy plant), some a grower in Jamaica (he said they were lambsbread but can’t be sure), and the rest a local grower that said Platinum GSC (bud pictured in original post)

I don’t know if I got anything special but am always looking to add more genetics.
Well bigman pm me a name & address n al see what i can do for you hortulrimus

Ir0n_lung

Ir0n_lung

I'm interested in a lambs bread trade. Any pictures?
What's the plant itself like?

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

I doubt they are a true landrace but they have Sativa effects. The farmer said he’d been growing for a long while but that they get had been getting pollinated by strangers here and there.
Here’s two photos I found of one I grew last year. It took 10 weeks to harvest last year. I have three more from this strain this year that I can get better pics of harvest in about 7 weeks.

I'm interested in a lambs bread trade. Any pictures?
What's the plant itself like?

AD4B3917 4F84 4A29 B32C BA641A02182E
AEE1D748 FBC5 4AE5 831C D85AA1DBF991
bong dog

bong dog

I doubt they are a true landrace but they have Sativa effects. The farmer said he’d been growing for a long while but that they get had been getting pollinated by strangers here and there.
Here’s two photos I found of one I grew last year. It took 10 weeks to harvest last year. I have three more from this strain this year that I can get better pics of harvest in about 7 weeks.
1- weeks means it's some modern lambs bread or cross of it.

BigCube

BigCube

I'm in BC. Might be up for a trade.

I have:

Chronic
Jack hearer
Gelato x master kush
Blueberry kush x master kush

I may have a few more I'm forgetting.

I also live near cropking seeds and Vancouver seed bank and will probably be buying something new soon.

Canna.grower

Canna.grower

I am a home grower who saves seeds. My original source was from a seed bank and I made various purchases of these cultivars

707 Headband
Blueberry
Aurora Borealis
Northern Lights

Since all that one can purchase are feminized seeds, I had to use pollen from a bag source male to get started. Otherwise, all pollen and flower have come from these varieties including crossing them with each other and labelling and storing by the mother's variety. So, I would call them not pure cultivars but mostly carrying these genes. They have been bred for several years and 10+ generations without any further introduction of unknown genetics. Aurora Borealis is my favorite for growth and yield, but they are all good. I have hundreds of seeds and will trade for other cultivars. I am located in Boston.

Top Bottom