Seed Whore

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
As my skills in the garden slowly increase (thanks to my fellow farmers!), I like to experiment and try new things. That's half the fun, right?!?! I've only ever grown from clone, and I'm ready to try my hand at starting from seed. I've built a small quiver of local breeders seed stock, including a bunch of Rare Dankness. I'm psyched to try their Moonshine Haze, OGs, and IBLs. I've got a few of each! 303 (Ski Train), Centennial (21), TH Seeds (S.A.G.E.), and TGA (Dairy Queen) are also in the mix. If there are any good threads here on starting from seed and sexing/mothering them out, let me know! Anyway, here is my growing collection.

Seedwhore sf

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
gotta love seed collecting.....good shit brotha. cheers ~SMF~

B

Biggestpothead

I'm a total seed whore here's my lil collection :
Blue Tara - bubba kush x blue moonshine x afghooie x blockhead
Jabbas stash - bubba kush x afghooie x blockhead
Flying tiger- Chemdog D x Apollo 11 x uzbekstani hash plant
G 13 bx
G 13 x haze
Chimeras ultimix
Chocolate rain
White bubba - bubba kush x the white x aloha ww
Fugu kush
Facewreck haze
Ghost train Haze #2
Singles: sour grape kush
Grapefruit krush
Royal purple kush
Choke berry
Chemmy jones
Grandaddy Haze
SSSDH
Peyote Purple
Strawberry sour d
Chemdog #4 moonshine
Super sour skunk
Purple wreck

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got a lil bit of bodhi and hazeman gear in there eh....cant ever go wrong with those guys. ~SMF~

B

Biggestpothead

got a lil bit of bodhi and hazeman gear in there eh....cant ever go wrong with those guys. ~SMF~

Hell yeah They are awesome I always reccomend them to people wanting the best the attitude has to offer.

Givem a try outwest u won't be disappointed.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to pop some. Any advice on ordering seeds from here or elsewhere?

outwest

B

Biggestpothead

Idk if the bays back up yet but the attitude seedbank is legit. No advice needed its rather simple , peace...

slausongardens

slausongardens

nice, im a fan of the rare dankness beans myself, youre lucky to get those harder to find ones.. ill tell you right now that those tangerine ones are frickin bananas man, so much flavor you will love em.

whats the 21 and the ski train?

keep on poppin.. other spots are attitude, canna collective and hemp depot.. but you can catch the best beans here at the bay if you stay on it.. the best breeders will release their beans here at the bay.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
21 is from Centennial. Nice guy, met the breeder. His strains get mixed reviews because of hermieing/instability, but the 21 seems to be one of the more stable/well liked. People like their blueberry as well.

Ski Train is from 303 seeds. Don't really know much about their seeds other then their website, but I got 6 each of the 21 and ski train for $25 a pack.

I've got clones coming for my next run, but will also be starting some of these seeds for mothers.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just got my pack of Krome's White Triangle today......!
Next up is Holydiver Thai & some alien beans next month.

Word! Just rounded out my TGA collection with Cheese Quake and The Flav. Can't wait to start popping these.

outwest

slausongardens

slausongardens

i got a cold collection but just ordered some new ones, so i got coming...

sannies shit

anathesia
killing fields
ko kush
kronocaine
chocalate rain
mad kush
columbian gold x lambsbread

and mota shit
toxic blue
more gryphon
more oguana kush
prisoner of war
herijuana
woodhorse herijuana
apollo 13 f4

and some other strains

iron cindy
strawberry cripple
burmese headband
and some landraces like...

nepalese rukum
peshawar black afghani
mulanje gold
mix pack of highgrades super strains

and jj of course
stardawg
tres star dawg
nigerian haze
p dwag

i ordered all these, still havent got them, expecting some any day now. also been trying to order from attitude forever, over and over and it never goes through, they say i x out of the sage pay window but i let that shit run for days, it just doesnt go through and my bank says theres no holds so i dunno.

got a bunch of trades coming too. im a seed fiend, i spend all my money on these things but i love it.. i love having all these genetics at my hands and finding gems in packs. i have a lot of plans for most of them.

420alldaze

420alldaze

Thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to pop some. Any advice on ordering seeds from here or elsewhere?

outwest
this is one place where you will find lots and lots of hidden fire! happy bin clickin' 42o

Reactions: mal
skunky nugz

skunky nugz

i got a cold collection but just ordered some new ones, so i got coming...

sannies shit

anathesia
killing fields
ko kush
kronocaine
chocalate rain
mad kush
columbian gold x lambsbread

and mota shit
toxic blue
more gryphon
more oguana kush
prisoner of war
herijuana
woodhorse herijuana
apollo 13 f4

and some other strains

iron cindy
strawberry cripple
burmese headband
and some landraces like...

nepalese rukum
peshawar black afghani
mulanje gold
mix pack of highgrades super strains

and jj of course
stardawg
tres star dawg
nigerian haze
p dwag

i ordered all these, still havent got them, expecting some any day now. also been trying to order from attitude forever, over and over and it never goes through, they say i x out of the sage pay window but i let that shit run for days, it just doesnt go through and my bank says theres no holds so i dunno.

got a bunch of trades coming too. im a seed fiend, i spend all my money on these things but i love it.. i love having all these genetics at my hands and finding gems in packs. i have a lot of plans for most of them.

You lucky dog. I'd go crazy to just have a few of them seeds to play with.. Really want some stardawg, tresdawg or tres star dawg to play with. I love Sannie seeds, I believe Sannie is highly underrated, Everything I've grown of his was killer. ~Nugz

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

As my skills in the garden slowly increase (thanks to my fellow farmers!), I like to experiment and try new things. That's half the fun, right?!?! I've only ever grown from clone, and I'm ready to try my hand at starting from seed. I've built a small quiver of local breeders seed stock, including a bunch of Rare Dankness. I'm psyched to try their Moonshine Haze, OGs, and IBLs. I've got a few of each! 303 (Ski Train), Centennial (21), TH Seeds (S.A.G.E.), and TGA (Dairy Queen) are also in the mix. If there are any good threads here on starting from seed and sexing/mothering them out, let me know! Anyway, here is my growing collection.

View attachment 201191

First off I'd like to say, that's a very nice collection. I have only bought seeds once and they are Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds, VIA the Tude, got some freebies as well. But I have tons of bagseeds .I've only really ever successfully grown from clone myself as well. I am interested in a few grows in hydro from start to finish from seed would be nice, RDWC preferred!! I will let you know if I find any threads with this subject in my search. Good luck!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
First off I'd like to say, that's a very nice collection. I have only bought seeds once and they are Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds, VIA the Tude, got some freebies as well. But I have tons of bagseeds .I've only really ever successfully grown from clone myself as well. I am interested in a few grows in hydro from start to finish from seed would be nice, RDWC preferred!! I will let you know if I find any threads with this subject in my search. Good luck!

Thanks!

Top Bottom