seedage

• Thread starter BuddKlott
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snookster

Go find yourself a Post Office Box & rent it. That's the safest IMO. ALSO...find a Hydro shop in your area for your supplies. Always pay cash...not c.c. Leave nothing behind that could trip you up. Hope this helps.

K

KingCrimson

Go find yourself a Post Office Box & rent it. That's the safest IMO. ALSO...find a Hydro shop in your area for your supplies. Always pay cash...not c.c. Leave nothing behind that could trip you up. Hope this helps.

I hear this for sure.
My local hydro shop is pretty well advertised. I've even seen news bits talking about busted grow houses and seen bags from the shop and other things identifiable to there. Cops say having or buying grow equipment and the like can be used as probable cause even though its fully within out right as americans.

So I do go to my local shop but every time I'm there I'm in and out and pay with cash and I try to not go often at all. Im just worred and paranoid about another operation green merchant.
and to that end, I don't like going to my local hydro shop even though it should be like going to an adult candy store. It just gives me the heebie jeebies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom