Seedbank warning!!!!

• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GRAMTOWN

watch out when using Rhinoseeds.com. I ordered over $400 worth of gear from them. They sent me a fake ass tracking # and I never recieved any of my beans. I have emailed them numerous times but they dont reply at all. Its been over 3 months since I placed my order I was hoping to get another batch of Meds started early this summer But those assholes ruined any plans I had going. THANKS A LOT RHINOSEEDS. fckN lowlifes

G

GRAMTOWN

I guess its time to start saving up some more cash so i can do Business with reliable, Respectable ppl. Like logic and THCbay

D

Djmers

Sorry to here that bro, them sort of fuckers allways get away with it aswell. Hope you get started again soon.

G

GRAMTOWN

thanx broo. Im Just tryna get the word out. I dont want any sick Patients out there going thru shyt like this

O

okie dokie

Mandala Seeds good seed bank

Mandala Seeds has excellent customer service and their shop has a wide variety of seeds and if you don't see something you want, just ask them and they will most likely get it for you. I have used them several times in the past and have had nothing but extremely positive experiences dealing with them. They are honest and you get free quality seeds with your order.
Only problem is that their shop is closed until 1 Jan 2010.

G

GRAMTOWN

thanks guys I am looking foward to using the Bay in the future. I have heard nothing but Great, Positive compliments about the bay and the Farm/ Logic in General. The only place for my $$ in the future will be thcbay .Period.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
more seediness in the seed business

I feel your pain bro. I've been ripped off so many times that I'm in the process of starting my own seed company. I'm new to this site and have only been using my iPhone due to my computer crashing but I'm more than willing to donate seeds to help out a fellow bro in need. That's if it's ok with logic. Just let me know.
PEACE
RedSkywalker

G

GRAMTOWN

wats up Redskywalker. Thanks for your generosity I know i wouldnt be in a situation like this if there were more people like you in this line of business. But as we all know this is no perfect world. Iam not begging anyone for freebies, you guys and I couldn't prevent people like them taking advantage of the sick. The only thing that hurt so much is that half of the money came from an uncle of mines who goes to Dialisis 3 times a week for his Failed kidneys. Hes been waiting to have something to smoke on, hes in pain everyday and whos to say if he has another 3 to 4 months to live. i currently have a few plants that are going that will be done soon. Im gonna give him my whole harvest and I'll have to wait it out until i come across more beans. These corrupt companies are just out to make a buck and dont givva fuck who they hurt in the process

lollipopman

lollipopman

Ive tried BC bud depot, Dr chronic never got my seeds, always had to drive up to Canada to get what i wanted until thcbay, got my seeds very quickly, a+ service, i will always use the bay!!!!!

Z

zoeronerer

logic has done all of us fair and square , really impressed with the quality and service....on this site

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
No worries offer stands

Ok cool bro hope everything works out for ya. And as soon as I can get sum photos up y'all be able to see my strains

T

TokenZen

There are very few banks I will deal with, thanks for letting us all know where not to spend out hard earned money. It's nice to see good people on here lending each other a hand,when in need.

F

fiyahman

Ive tried BC bud depot, Dr chronic never got my seeds, always had to drive up to Canada to get what i wanted until thcbay, got my seeds very quickly, a+ service, i will always use the bay!!!!!

Dr Chronic has alwasys been on the level. I've heard some shady buisness from BC though...

C

carnivorous

I saw this rhino seeds a little while ago along with a few site that all looked very similar except the name, im sure these crooks have more then one site.

M

MediVapeMan

Wow, that sucks. I don't intend to kick you while you are down, but, I can't understand why anyone would ever spend $400 on a first time order from a seed bank in cyber space. My first orders from seed banks I have not dealt with previously are always small, in the $50 neighborhood to see what kind of quality and service I get.

I have had great success with the attitude seedbank, as well as, seed boutique. Attitude costs a bit more but they have better stealth and good follow up service. Seed boutique is less expensive but have no stealth and no follow up service if there is a problem, but you will definitely get your beans.

Best of luck resolving this issue successfully. Live and learn. And, hopefully somebody else reads this thread and also learns before living the lesson.

D

dirtbagg

Attitude is good money and so is nirvana but thc bay nigga thc bay! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Thcbay is the shit best strains ive ever seen online

M

Mr_Furley

I was wondering what happen to the greenmans or something like that's page, with the seedbank ratings? Is there another one in the making. i used the attitude the are official like a referees whistle. One week across the pond, into my palms.

Top Bottom