• Thread starter GRAMTOWN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
loosers!!!!

sorry here bout the loss....they'll get theirs tho...bad reps spreads fast...and it'll catch up to them....hopefully sooner than later....them rat bastards!!!!

Chemotype

Chemotype

I feel your pain bro. I've been ripped off so many times that I'm in the process of starting my own seed company. I'm new to this site and have only been using my iPhone due to my computer crashing but I'm more than willing to donate seeds to help out a fellow bro in need. That's if it's ok with logic. Just let me know.
PEACE
RedSkywalker

your own seed company (as in doing your own breeding work) or a re-sale site?

M

moejammin

It sucks that in every part of life there is always somebody trying to fuck you over. I recently (invested) $150 on genetics from a small BC company that never came through. I tried to shrugg it off because i unfortunately know thats how it works, but man does that suck! Redskywalker good luck on the seed business

A

Alekiboy

Attitude is good money and so is nirvana but thc bay nigga thc bay! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Thcbay is the shit best strains ive ever seen online

I wouldn't put your money down on Attitude so fast :)

The good news for me is that my frustration with Attitude seeds led me here!!!
I had ordered DNA- LA confidential from Attitude... 10 seeds and no pop.... Found 3 other people on RIU that had the same issue.. I emailed Attitude several times about this with no response....
There is no guarantee that attitude is using the freshest seeds... or if there is a batch recall they certainly don't admit it...

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Man I would just stick with Thcbay.
Logic wont do you like that.
It really bites when you get all excited about a new strain.
To find out you were burned.

D

dr_seuss125

damn i have 21 lowryder ak47 from attitude i hope i don't have that prob

D

dogsnob

fellas i bought 5 pks of sensi seeds black domina jackflash g13hashplant plus hashplant and northernlights from doc chronic when they were 15 seeds per pk not one germed of the lot old stock

A

azmatis

i agree with all others,no hype, just good tested genetics
here on thcbay. and if something is no good ,you guys set it straight.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
fellas i bought 5 pks of sensi seeds black domina jackflash g13hashplant plus hashplant and northernlights from doc chronic when they were 15 seeds per pk not one germed of the lot old stock

You wanna know what's worse, and makes me wonder, is that my bros recently bought 2 packs of Sensi Seeds G13xHP and NL#5xHaze, straight from the Sensi Shop in Amsterdam - so supposedly as fresh as they come - and had a 30% germ rate. Shit cost almost 300 euros!!!

G

Gene Bean

ya never know..

It sucks to hear about gear not arriving or even worse arriving only to have you spending alot of time and energy and money on gear that doesn't match the breeders description (see 'da Purps; THSeeds for one example). Bad gear like that wastes months of your time and energy. It pisses off 'clientele' who are used to a certain level of quality (if you even get anything marketable to begin with). I am finished buying seeds based on one or two pics of a harvestime bud just because you are a CC winning seed company with full page ads. Hell, even a blind squirrel can find a few nuts...

If you are a major breeder like THSeeds or Sensi you should easily be able to document everything along the way that led to the strain being offered for sale and show pics of different phenos at different stages. At the very least you should be sure the gear you sell matches the description you sell it under. I'd rather not have it show up at all I think than to discover 4 months later it is basically hay...then to add insult to injury why don't you just go ahead and ignore you're customers who trusted you and all your fancy goddamn ads in HT and Skunk Mags. God forbid you offer some kind of explanation at the very least. Egotistical, greedy bastards...well here you go, one from us..the farmers of the world! :middlefinger run it up in there good you losers!

I don't blame people for wanting to start thier own seed companies. Hell I think about moving to A-dam and doing it my damn self daily...I guarantee you if these jerk offs can do it I know I can do it, only better!

Nothing pisses me off worse than snitches, theives and rip off artists...and to you Mr and Mrs CC winning big time seed company 2 out of 3 ain't bad, congrats! you win again!

my 2 cents...:evilgrin0013:
GB

I

ismokepot

Attitude uses tracking numbers...... so you can always have some idea as to where your packets are. And if you choose their guaranteed shipping, they will replace your seeds if lost- 100%. I've used them (and THCBay) exclusively with very good results. Too many complaints from most of the others.

sun

sun

good to here this info ,if they dont do the costomer right ,then im not buying & other people are listening too

L

livinglegend

Thanks for the warning. Although I have never had any problems with any seedbanks, i think im only ordering from here now anyways. I think some of the best genetics are coming from here and thats enough for me.

A

adam

hate to go off topic but has anyone done any bizniz with Sensible Seeds?they have a few strains no one else carries,are they yay/nay?BTW i am in US any help is welcomed

D

dogsnob

attitude dont send to australia which is so weird dont understand that one

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

the bay is the way to go i got my beans in 14 days 6 days from my payment being received i have been burned by kindseeds BCBD and BCS my first time i used the bay they come in 2 weeks happy grow

I

ismokepot

The were some comments back a ways about Sensible Seeds and Reefermans products. It appears Sensible was selling seeds over 2-3 years old of Reefers. Others, like myself, never got their beans that were ordered or the "supposed" re-sends. He's also a "hater" that spues crap about Americans/Jews/etc. on websites. So, stay away from them and you'll be alot better off........

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
your own seed company (as in doing your own breeding work) or a re-sale site?
Sorry for the MEGA long delay on my response Chemotype I didn't notice that you had asked me bro. It will be my own work I have already sent in seeds for testers/freebies. Whatever Logic wants ta do with them
he can. So lookout for strains from me called RedSkywalker Sativa or Yesca which is the name me and my friends have settled on for my sativa. I have had these genetics for about 7 years now it's a great fast sativa. I got the original beans years ago from my buddy after he came back from living in Mexico for a couple years. I also sent in a few crosses of my clone only strain VipersVenom which I have had for over 10 years. It came from a seed I found in my stuff so the genetics are a bit of a mystery. The crosses I sent in are Bushmaster (VipersVenom x Yesca) unstable but some killer phenos. Them there's Viper Diesel (VV x ECSD IBL Rezdog) and Shaka Buku (VipersVenom x Willys/Haze Rezdog) again not stable but killer phenos again.
And as soon as there dry I will be sending in Island Diesel (IslandSweetSkunk x ECSD IBL) very stable and Yesca x ECSD IBL this one is untested.

Top Bottom