• Tagged users None
R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Why do haters even log bro?

S

sound1744

i bought a pipe from rhinoseeds.com and it came alright but was a few days slow in coming.
i ordered it mon/tues expected it by the weekend for a good toke.:sign0065: as most seedbanks in europe are fast these days. but i never received it till thursday the following week.
so iam also a bit wary of ordering from them.

peace.

M

Mother Chucker

i bought a pipe from rhinoseeds.com and it came alright but was a few days slow in coming.
i ordered it mon/tues expected it by the weekend for a good toke.:sign0065: as most seedbanks in europe are fast these days. but i never received it till thursday the following week.
so iam also a bit wary of ordering from them.

peace.

having such a demand for instantaneous gratification would make you feel quite at home here in the USA.

S

sound1744

having such a demand for instantaneous gratification would make you feel quite at home here in the USA.

yea maybe iam a bit demanding. but i would'nt like too wait 10/12 days on 300 euros of seeds. from any seedbank. thats why iam growing nirvana and seedsman strains at the mo. and i remember it was rhinos sister site rhinogifts.com i got the pipe from not rhinoseeds.
and yea i would like it california now they've got that relaxed attitude too cannabis. the only problem being they dont have as much import hash as we do in europe.:rasta:

peace.:handshake

S

Smokin

Great user friendly site "http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html" offers monthly seed bank ratings (like a seed-bank consumer reports) based on current reports from farmer / consumers. Rip-offs listed could have been avoided checking www.seedbankupdate.com first. Logic may be best... some strain limitations / availability issues may require alternate options.

E

eazydoesit

is homedepot good...thinkin of sdk or dapurps...but ive ordered multiple strains from attitude all came...still growing so idk quality yet so..

D

danko

rhinoseeds seeds send me my first 2 batches of seeds no prob! no stealth for shit but i ended up getting both orders after about 10days. that sucks to here they have gone shady. it was 2 years ago when i orderd my first batch and then again a year after that. all my beans popped (ak,white russian, papya, blue mystic, cant remember the other) the ones that didnt pop were the hellla expensive rock bud seeds from soma. i got one to germ out of 10 and it died a week later sadly. i really wanted to see that rock bud flower too. anyway sorry to here rhino fucked you bro. that sucks. i was just about to use them again untill a saw an add for thcfarmer in my pot mag. Peace out!

W

wantaknow

sorry to here that gram ,i mustsay i have never been taken by the good dr.chronic ,and if you like i have some beans i can share ,they may not be the latest and greatest ,but good nun the less ,and glad to help if i can ,pm me for seed list ,peace out bro

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I've had good service with Hempdepot but compared to the farm thr prices are way more. The only way I'd shop anywhr but the farm is if it was ta get a strain thy dnt carry. And that's what I did when I bought off hempdepot. I purchased 30 OG Kush x AK-47 seeds off them and they're doing great I just put them into flower 2 days ago. Will have pics up by the end of the weekend. But again try the farm 1st dude.

B

bubbak

simon of serious seeds cautions buyers to stay clear of Rhino seeds

K

Kennie_B

worldwide-marijuana-seeds
they let you buy just one seed! got mine in less than a week!

S

StickyIckys

haven't tried the bay yet but was about to...wanted to know if there's any sort of guarantee for arrival.

just ordered from theattitudeseedbank.com and i have to say that's the best experience I've had in 10 years of ordering close to 200 strains. I placed the other 7 or 8 days ago and it arrived today (UK to CA). They also have a guarantee/insurance they offer that's legit. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Used hempdepot a lot as well only good things to say about them as well but I'm really digging the guarantee (you pay like 11 bucks extra for stealth shirt shipping and it's their "insurance") from attitude. I'll prob use hempdepot again for a few that attitude doesn't carry but for the most part they have a ton of great breeders

Picked up the following:

flying dutchmen - pineapple punch

barney's farm feminized -
utopia haze
g13 haze
amnesia lemon
red diesel
violator kush
blue cheese
LSD

got 5 freebies - 1 seed of each but they're all feminized so that works just fine :)

DNA la conf, la woman, sour cream
dinafem - blue widow and cali hash

M

madona1

watch out when using Rhinoseeds.com. I ordered over $400 worth of gear from them. They sent me a fake ass tracking # and I never recieved any of my beans. I have emailed them numerous times but they dont reply at all. Its been over 3 months since I placed my order I was hoping to get another batch of Meds started early this summer But those assholes ruined any plans I had going. THANKS A LOT RHINOSEEDS. fckN lowlifes

that's a lot of money to send to a seed company dude. be careful next time. havent tried thcfarmer as i am a new member, but i have had excellent results with growhigh and the people at bidzbay.

P

polar-bill

ther aint no worse feeling that realizing you been scammed,I'm sorry to hear about this,I hope that the ganja gods will look out for ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom