• Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

6 week veg, ready to flip!!
IMG 20181217 181230296

For real tho, it's got some new growth.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I also have a barneys Gorllia Skit that is about 5 weeks into veg and looks the same lol

its super cute have to keep it alive
Yeah, I had no luck with Barney's... I'm only on my 2nd grow but I've germinated a total of 18 seeds so far that were from other breeders. Of those 18 seeds, 17 popped. Out of the 6 Barney's seeds, only 2 popped and 1 of those died already.

Seraphine

Seraphine

Maybe it was just by chance but Ive grown a enough strains by them to not buy another. I think I just have really high standards, lol

Seraphine

Seraphine

Now I feel bad giving negative feedback about Barney’s because cannabis is so extremely specific to the patient/consumer!

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Now I feel bad giving negative feedback about Barney’s because cannabis is so extremely specific to the patient/consumer!
Hey, it is what it is... You gave your honest opinion, and that's all anyone can really do. And if someone sees it hopefully they will do their research and get multiple opinions rather than just taking one person's word for it. But with that being said, this thread is definitely not good advertisement for Barney's LoL.

I won't go around bashing them cuz I'm a noob and it very well could have been my fault somehow, but I also won't hide my experience...

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

She's loving life! Haven't seen her this happy in a while! Shout out to @MIMedGrower for inspiring me to do what I should have done a while ago.:D

Top Bottom