Seedling Transplant

• Thread starter Troy white
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Troy white

I have seedlings that have 6 leaves. They are in 1"rockwool and will be transplanted to a 3gal pot ebb and flo system. My room was built per Jorge's bible. My lights will be 2x600watt. My question is when do I know my plants are ready to be transplanted? How big should they be?

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

You could be getting alot of different answers here, my friend. If it were me, I would wait until you have a decent amount of nice healthy white roots sticking out of the tockwool. You dont really want Medusa, but you'll get a feel for it. Dont be afraid to take the next step if it feels like you should, some of these things are scary but after your first grow, you'll probably have learned more from experience than you have through us farmers. You'll mess something up, either fix it, or not, and next time you'll say
'No way in hell am I gonna try that again' or 'damn, I gotta make sure I do this similar next time.'

Remember, the healthier the plant, the better it will respond to transplanting. Could you take a couple pics of the bottom of the cubes/the roots, so we can see where your at?

soserthc1

soserthc1

If not over watered plants should be transplanted every 2 weeks or as soon as the roots hit the bottom

Top Bottom