Seedlings! Show your babies!!! 😆

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ReallyOldDude

ReallyOldDude

My 4 babies: LSD, gelato, jelly donutz, and pinapple chunk. They were germinated at same time. Plan was to put them in next run in 3 weeks but they are growing so slow that i dont think they'll be ready. So I'll use "plan B" clones to the right ([was to be culled as I've been cloneing way too long and have a ton of seeds i want to grow -- great phenotype though]). This is section of my "overwinter room" for other plants and of which i use for veging. The room is equiped with five older LED lights (last forever) and a big old HPS I'm no longer running. These are my babies for now but much more to come!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Thought your first breed will be a Dragon🐉
Yea my 1st actual ima try and make a breed is going to be dragon dick in a couple months. This was a happy accident that I took full advantage of the situation and made not 1 but 3 strains. Fem gelato s1 gelato and f1capt cheese. 😃 capt cheese is on for next breeding run after my smoke run.

chad43764

chad43764

I have a question...at what point should I be taking off the dome? When it opens up or should I leave it on a day or 2 longer? What is best?
I've not used domes so much So Idk the answer. 😃
I'd imagine it's ur call, but I'd take it off when they come up. Like fully open. That's how I did mine. I mean they thrive in humidity, but dome humidity is like direct so it could cause mold. I didn't take my dome straight off, remember I added a few fans to help harden the babies a bit. Then put em under big light within the week. No issues.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'd imagine it's ur call, but I'd take it off when they come up. Like fully open. That's how I did mine. I mean they thrive in humidity, but dome humidity is like direct so it could cause mold. I didn't take my dome straight off, remember I added a few fans to help harden the babies a bit. Then put em under big light within the week. No issues.
Thanks Chad! I appreciate it man! 🙏

chad43764

chad43764

Looks well rooted
I would remove the dome
Don't let the light hit those wet leaves too close. It'll burn em like right now. I've burnt leaves under a single led strip. That water reflects certain rays within itself and directs heat like magnifying glass/sun.

chad43764

chad43764

Looks well rooted
I would remove the dome
I'd imagine every strain is different. One might burn n another not. However, one commonality is the plants will to survive. I'd let it go, but care for it a little extra and you'd be surprised.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Golden, you can wipe that dome out. If you're creating that much moisture, I'd wipe it out. That's completely saturated...lol. You'll be alright, just crash n learn and you'll get it.
I do wipe it and open the top to change out the air occasionally. Is that correct?

Top Bottom