Seedlings! Show your babies!!! 😆

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Docgrows

Docgrows

She is only 48 hours old. Just started her 18/6 lighting schedule. Waiting for her sister to pop. This seed is Watermelon and her sister is Royal Purple.
😁

View attachment 2179340

She is only 48 hours old. Just started her 18/6 lighting schedule. Waiting for her sister to pop. This seed is Watermelon and her sister is Royal Purple.
😁

View attachment 2179340
Those buds look awesome! bro 😊
New babies got repotted today, solo cups had roots coming out the bottom holes! Went to one gallon pots til they need bigger. Thinking of pushing these a bit harder than I usually do to try a couple things. If you ain’t trying , you ain’t learning!!

IMG 4961
IMG 4960
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

How is your tiny plant doing?
Very well, it and the two bigger siblings are happily existing the seedling stage into full veg. The mexi skunk seedling is 2x as big as the tiny one already though, and has barely even started it's second set of true leaves :o

Sorry no pictures for a bit, my dumbass dropped my phone into a cement mixer that was actively mixing yesterday 😅 🤣 🤣 🤣. It is now permanently part of the inside of a wealthy land owner's patio.

I should clarify, i HAVE actually had a seedling or two as tiny as the tiny one, but they've always started life deformed or mutated in one form or another. That one's just by a wide margin my tiniest, non-malformed seedling i've ever had. It doesn't make any sense at all how an embryo as tiny as it was came from a shell as big as the one it came from 🤣

TreeBee

TreeBee

Very well, it and the two bigger siblings are happily existing the seedling stage into full veg. The mexi skunk seedling is 2x as big as the tiny one already though, and has barely even started it's second set of true leaves :o

Sorry no pictures for a bit, my dumbass dropped my phone into a cement mixer that was actively mixing yesterday 😅 🤣 🤣 🤣

I should clarify, i HAVE actually had a seedling or two as tiny as the tiny one, but they've always started life deformed or mutated in one form or another. That one's just by a wide margin my tiniest, non-malformed seedling i've ever had.
Oh man I thought I fucked up dropping my phone and cracking the camera lense the other day 😬
You win though lol
are you going to see the tiny one through?

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Oh man I thought I fucked up dropping my phone and cracking the camera lense the other day 😬
You win though lol
are you going to see the tiny one through?
oh yea, for sure. It's growth rates are just as good as it's siblings. It just started life as a total pip squeak.

My weirdos are often my most interesting plants. That purple pheno i called little monster, she started life as a mutant, fasciated (crested) trifoliate. It didn't even grow for the longest time, but eventually spit out a healthy shoot of growth.

TreeBee

TreeBee

oh yea, for sure. It's growth rates are just as good as it's siblings. It just started life as a total pip squeak.

My weirdos are often my most interesting plants. That purple pheno i called little monster, she started life as a mutant, fasciated (crested) trifoliate. It didn't even grow for the longest time, but eventually spit out a healthy shoot of growth.
My slug fallen pepper plant is still going. Its way behind but its repaired itself and back to growing so I just can't kill it lol

20240527 085942
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

My slug fallen pepper plant is still going. Its way behind but its repaired itself and back to growing so I just can't kill it lol
I unretired an old junk drawer phone. Actually takes better pictures then my recent one did.

The pip squeak has almost caught up the her siblings. The mexi skunk seed on the bottom left is about to leave them all in the dust though looks like.

20240527 162849 1
WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Day 4 - Watermelon showing leaves - Purple sprouted and waiting to shed shell. Having environmental issues. Weather turned cooler and dryer here so temps and humidity a bit low. I have water on a heated mat to try to generate some humidity but not helping much. Running fan 5 min. twice a day to get the air circulated but if I run it too much it sucks out all the humidity and I drop to 45%, Running 60% humidity on average but need to be higher. Getting nutrients Thursday, I will look for a small humidifier. Once summer hits, I will need a de-humidifier. LMAO.

Feeling lucky.... 2 seeds, 2 sprouts! 👍 Hoping for a good yield and potent, tight buds. 🤞😁

20240528 091545
20240528 091554

Top Bottom