Seedlings! Show your babies!!! 😆

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chad43764

chad43764

Ur right I kinda agree. But there's more than that my friend. Really read up on this before you use. I'd say I mixed (dry granules) 1/4 tsp to gal water. Maybe 1/4 or less. No more than that at first n see what happens. Different strains might be funny as well as condition of seedlings such as healthy condition or some deficiency. Know what I mean?
I do now have liquid Superthrive (st). The dry im referring is what came n jiffy pellet pack, but it's same thing. I am just being as specific as possible so as to leave little to no misunderstandings.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

I know this is more like a where's waldo picture than a seedling pic... but you gotta believe me.. i see her.. lol she gonna sprout today.. this baby is a seed from my Peach Spice pheno of durban poison. I'll keep her for a month, but she is going to be adopted by a good friend of mine and may end up spending her life outdoors once i beef her up a bit.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I know this is more like a where's waldo picture than a seedling pic... but you gotta believe me.. i see her.. lol she gonna sprout today.. this baby is a seed from my Peach Spice pheno of durban poison. I'll keep her for a month, but she is going to be adopted by a good friend of mine and may end up spending her life outdoors once i beef her up a bit.

View attachment 2099515
Took a min but I see a head. 😆

B

Budclarkson

Ur right I kinda agree. But there's more than that my friend. Really read up on this before you use. I'd say I mixed (dry granules) 1/4 tsp to gal water. Maybe 1/4 or less. No more than that at first n see what happens. Different strains might be funny as well as condition of seedlings such as healthy condition or some deficiency. Know what I mean?
Got the 4oz bottle of liquid.

Lowe’s is a damn joke. The Superthrive stuff they had indoors was different high NPK. The one we want for seedlings was outdoors with the box exposed to the elements and literally bird droppings. Could not ID the born on date but went with the yellow box like yours instead of the white box I surmised was old. Stuff is made from kelp.

Did three drops in 1/2 cup of water and “fes” my damaged no cotolydon seedling with some of it. Will try to graft on a cot tomorrow and see if I can help it grow. See my thread in the infirmary section. Total science experiment LOL.

chad43764

chad43764

Got the 4oz bottle of liquid.

Lowe’s is a damn joke. The Superthrive stuff they had indoors was different high NPK. The one we want for seedlings was outdoors with the box exposed to the elements and literally bird droppings. Could not ID the born on date but went with the yellow box like yours instead of the white box I surmised was old. Stuff is made from kelp.

Did three drops in 1/2 cup of water and “fes” my damaged no cotolydon seedling with some of it. Will try to graft on a cot tomorrow and see if I can help it grow. See my thread in the infirmary section. Total science experiment LOL.
Wth... lmao. That's crazy. Same way I found mine. .lol

chad43764

chad43764

24hr germination of my last 2
Blackberry Moon Rocks x Orange Blossom
1 popped and 1 is swolle

24hr germination of my last 2
Blackberry Moon Rocks x Orange Blossom
1 popped and 1 is swolle up
Thank God. I believe the other one will pop, but if not I heard u can lightly scratch the shell or kinda crack it. Some seeds fail germination because they fail to crack the seed. I'd research first. But I'd be patient. Good luck brother.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Thank God. I believe the other one will pop, but if not I heard u can lightly scratch the shell or kinda crack it. Some seeds fail germination because they fail to crack the seed. I'd research first. But I'd be patient. Good luck brother.
Thank you And I think it will pop by tomorrow. I’ve had a lucky streak going only 2 seeds failed out of the last 30. I put the top on that black head phone case then put it on my light it makes a mini greenhouse affect I check them in morning

chad43764

chad43764

Thank you And I think it will pop by tomorrow. I’ve had a lucky streak going only 2 seeds failed out of the last 30. I put the top on that black head phone case then put it on my light it makes a mini greenhouse affect I check them in morning
Just got four popped up. One feminized og kush n 3 random we got from a decent bag of smoke awhile ago. U can't see the og kush from the pic, but I can from the top.

IMG 20240112 120809136
Top Bottom