• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Raskals OG
B0A6AE8D 3BE3 4F81 8C39 1AE90DAA60D5

XX the pic is from a couple days ago, still waiting. I had my heat mats on over night which completely dried the paper towel out, thankfully there was only one barely cracked.
78EC0F4F F6AC 4217 9E01 2E54C331E27A

ReallyOldDude

ReallyOldDude

actually I don't do seeds because how do u know until u grow it if it's a winner until u smoke it I'm a clone guy myself
I sure get it! I've been cloning OGK forever as found one i like, but, I'm trying to break that habit! A habit as you repeat the cycle you have down pat! My reasoning, is when you clone, it becomes mundane and boring -- you're missing out on excitement and challange of growing new and different strains! Plus. Im always buying seeds I'd like to try but they just end up sitting, so I'm now feeling guilty lol. That said, im not successful yet as the 4 diferent seeds I started won't be big enough to fit into my next grow cycle as planned so, yes, once again I'll be flowering my clones. Ofcourse, will keep mother, and sure the seeds I've started, at least one, will be cloned, but I have to start growing seeds as, otherwise, I'm going to continue to feel guilty for buying seeds!!!

@DanCann thats still just LST
And holy shit are you seriously putting lead in your grow?

ReallyOldDude

ReallyOldDude

do you ditch the tray with lid at that point?
I soak for 24hrs then put on half of damp paper towel (basically wet towel and squeeze all water out). Then fold other half over seeds. I then gently place flat in a zip lock. It's like a mini green house. As for tray with lid, I use 1020 tray with lid (or my propagator) for cuttings/clone but not seedlings. I've tried other ways, but I say don't change what works for you!

What of it? Absolutely nothing. I suggest you keep doing it. A little bit of lead everywhere would help i suppose.

chad43764

chad43764

Does anyone else hst their babies with bamboo shoots and twist ties? How about weighing down the branches with hydroton boulders and lead fishing sinkers after a beheading at day nine?
My dude a fisherman.them big river sinkers. Lead does a lung good. U catch any catfish?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I soak for 24hrs then put on half of damp paper towel (basically wet towel and squeeze all water out). Then fold other half over seeds. I then gently place flat in a zip lock. It's like a mini green house. As for tray with lid, I use 1020 tray with lid (or my propagator) for cuttings/clone but not seedlings. I've tried other ways, but I say don't change what works for you!
Thanks reallyolddude! Hiw you explained it is how I’ve done it every time in the past. Thought I would try the container with lid to make that green house effect. Going back to the old method : ) thanks!!

Top Bottom