Seedlings! Show your babies!!! 😆

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kenaibuds

kenaibuds

They're getting too leggy, repot!
You got that right! I’m checking the roots today.

I was trying to manipulate a little stretch because they were going very slow without a humidity dome. The Humidity in my zone is so low and I constantly fight that. Inside the dome has been 80% rh/80°f. They blew up in a week.

kenaibuds

kenaibuds

Raspberry Jelly

8 oz of softened well water
A few drops of Superthrive
A few drops of h2o2
Staying warm on my ballast

My friend who used to get a bunch of testers from TGA gave me this. We talked for about an hour about some old cuts. The next week he gave me these seeds and said, “I think you’ll like this.”

IMG 7861
IMG 7863
IMG 7862
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
First indoor grow in my AC Infinity 4x2, growing Frostette @Trustfall , platinum Tahoe from In House, Lit Marker from Lit and wedding cakes BBC from Square one.
Been growing outdoor for a few years, first indoor run. Little stretchy at first but getting under control, at least I think so.🤞
View attachment 2134467
Some competition here! Hoping you get the dankest of forstette phenos!

Newty

Newty

Rainbow Belts x Okie

4 for 4 so far.

The seeds were just cracked showing the tip of the tap root, then I left for 3 hours to do some shopping, get soil, and grab dinner and I came back to this! Can't believe in just 3 hours the tap roots went from barely visible to what's seen in the pic!

I put them in solo cups with Happy Frog and have a little one starting to come out.

20240317 210924

20240318 142241

20240318 142317

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
My BCS lot is going at a similar pace. I just topped them to try and stimulate more subterranean activity
I an slowing mine down on purpose with super weak lights and colder temps by the window. What lights are you using?

B

BudBadBaron

Rainbow Belts x Okie

4 for 4 so far.

The seeds were just cracked showing the tip of the tap root, then I left for 3 hours to do some shopping, get soil, and grab dinner and I came back to this! Can't believe in just 3 hours the tap roots went from barely visible to what's seen in the pic!

I put them in solo cups with Happy Frog and have a little one starting to come out.

View attachment 2136938
View attachment 2136939
View attachment 2136940
doesnt this method increase humidity?

Newty

Newty

doesnt this method increase humidity?
Are you talking the water jugs I have over my solo cups?

Yes it does, I keep them around 65%-70% humidity and then remove them when no longer needed, when they can take water from more then just the air. There's several holes in the water jugs that allow for air circulation and they come off a couple times a day.

I use a spray bottle to gently water the surface of the solo cups, I don't water the whole cup like some.

Right now my area is sitting around 20% humidity so that's about 50% lower then what I'm looking for right now so the jugs help a lot.

Last edited:
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nirvana - Bubble Kush (aka Bubba Kush)

P1040286

10/10 have open up after 48h, 8 have their root long enough for being transplanted in soil, will see how the last two progress tomorrow.

Now the boring stuff that gonna hurt my back like always, filling the 8 6L (1,6 gal) pots with soil

Newty

Newty

Now the boring stuff that gonna hurt my back like always, filling the 8 6L (1,6 gal) pots with soil
I feel your pain, I'm bent all day after fillling pots!!!

I did my first scrog this grow and didn't leave enough room between the wall and back of tent so now I have to crawl into the tent and under the scrog net to water a couple of the plants, that's definitely no fun for the back either lol.

Oh and update on my last post, all have broke ground but this is the first to show cotyledons.

RB x Okie

20240319 123130

Top Bottom