• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
looking really really nice 7rayos, there loving it

7rayos

Yo guys, thanks for the visit. Not many things to say just a few days after. As they keep growing and stretching at Formula1 veg speed i've topped them, but soon they started getting too close to the intended roof, so i gave a few a 90Âş bend, and man, they bend like malleable wire, and within a couple hours they're again looking straight towards the sun.
If i'd have to point out a remarkable trait is the vigor, definitely the crossing with the Western Winds is a bullseye, being a very different genetics the vigor is expected, and maybe you'd expect more phenos. These are just two easy to spot phenos and they grow quite equal. So far i feed them the same, no special attention.
The stench. Every evening i cover them with a black plastic for 12 hours, and when i pull it out in the morning, the intense whiff is a treat. Cheezecake males also are very smelly, some will open soon and i'll try to keep the pollen, might try something with it.
Can't wait either to the budshow, cross my paws it'll go alrite. I've got a full box now, what's there stays there. Out of 12 Cheezecakes, 8 females, which is noooo bad. And they look like males and females, not like unsecure undefined maybellyness banana treacherous possibilities, but sturdy and laughing to the bad weather females and lazy nute everdemanding males. I'll keep a particularly smelly one, the rest i'll chop. Photos of the bending, the four leafed CK13 and a CK male in a 1/2 litre pot

Aaa1
Aaa2
Aaa3
Aaa4
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

thanks for the update..7rayos... alls looking good ...wont be long now before .. your smokin it up .

keep the good work up mate ...

SDB...:-) :stonedsmilie:

7rayos

Little buds start already, quickly in all phenos. The OGKxDP are the quickest, but for say one or two days. The bending's gone mad now, resulting in crushed stems that recover at amazing speed. I'm considering putting a net on top kind of scrog them and take away the top cover. They'll be more open to insects and the like, but they'll get more sun for the last weeks. Might shorten the light period towards the last two weeks to ensure proper maturing.
The good bit with these plants once you see how they grow is they're so nicely predictable when handled for one thing or another. I find it funny that they increase their smell when i get close to them, i'm not sure if thats a stress reaction (oh no, him again!) I've read i think in this very forum that plants, not only mj, produce salicylic acid when atacked by a pest or illness so to alert the surrounding ones to increase their defenses or something like that. Wonder how they perceive. Sometimes i try hard, with smoking it.
Got some Cali couple friends who are coming this summer, first visit to Spain. The Cheezecake should be smokable by then. One of them told me that "he loved european weed as you can smoke a lot and carry on without getting too stoned, as happens in California". I'll give him eeooropean weeth so he'll think he just got the wrong plane and landed at the Gate of Tannhauser watching the C beams glitter...
Also I think got my PCK/N purple pheno i think. The stem is purple enough, and also showing the first purple pistils. She's not the best of the crew, sizewise, her sisters are all bigger, but again, that's to do also with my ways. I think cropping it and letting a longer veg will do, now i just want to try it if poss before mid june to have an idea of what to expect.
All in all, each plant is behaving accordingly, so that makes all of them top seed. Spiced up with the ASH from Shantibaba, now vegging a few clones, and also the G13xWW bonsai mum, unbonsaiing in a double pot, which might transplant to a bigger one or just making it treble, he.
The Love Potion is looking bad, not unhealthy, just bad. I think i did something wrong, like mistaking the flowering substrate for the growing one, cos they look overfed and i did not feed them. They'll be ok, though, as they grew new leaves. Also, the guy that sent them had to treat the mother with chemicals to combat spidermite, maybe that also. Nothing a flush and a transplant won't take care of.
I think that's it. Pictures follow.

HhhA
HhhB
HhhC
HhhD
HhhE
HhhF
HhhG
HhhH
HhhlmC
HhhlmD
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

Thanks for the update .7R..looking very healthy indeedy

7rayos

Ah fink, therefor' ah yam. 'Em fink not, thatfor' they bud. If ah fink an' 'em bud, 'em dank an' ah bank.

KkkD
KkkE
KkkF
KkkG
KkkH
KkkK
KkkL
KkkM
KkkA
KkkC
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

budding up nicely mate .... thanks for the update.... not long now.! ...:-)_|

darksideX

darksideX

hmm..they r comin along very nice..:yes..
all lookx healthy and very well care'd bro!
keep up the great work and all the best!
:character0103:

7rayos

Darkside, always nice to see you around. Looks like in a few days i'll start the chopping. Mothers have been chosen, albeit difficult for my limits since they were very much like each other. Cuttings safe, just a question of a few days patience and then chop 'em off.
Baron. I'm keeping for sure two of the cheezecakes, number 2 and number 15, as i think they well represent both phenos. As for the OGK/DP, that'll be number 4, nugs as hailstones of iced parfum. As for the cheezecakes, pheno 2 reminds me once i went inside a caravan shut for two weeks under scorching sun with an opened carton of milk forgotten inside. Nice:sick0026: That'll i keep, if only to put off bats. Cannae wait to try 'em.
As for the surprising Tropicals, under these 30Âş+ sun and nights of 16Âş+, got my purple all right, complete with a resinous ambition and pungent adult smell which promises no subtleties as high's concerned. Enough chit chat. Photos

Sss 002
Sss 003
Sss 004
Sss 005
Sss 006
Sss 007
Sss 008

7rayos

And last, but not least, a few weeks younger than her neighborhood thus further from her likely outcome, hence the difference in maturity. Shit, all this to say it's about 5-6 weeks old. Tropical color. This must be winter purpleality.

Sss 023
Sss 017
Sss 016
thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

shit hot

well .. you done a fine job there 7R... i like your style ...and good start to Finnish diary to . all you need to do now is to smoke erm up .... and enjoy.. you efforts :smiley_joint: sterling job mate :damnhippie:.

7rayos

Hello guys, been away for a while, but let me tell you this grass now cured is just too much. I put it down to three, being the cheezecake, the ogkushxdp and that last pck/n.
Cheezecake. The stench when you open a two month old tin, like if you open your own guts and stick the nose in while the cat's having diarrhea, will bring tears to your eyes. However, despite these virtuosity, it tastes amazingly good, a bollocked man's kind of taste, the kind of spliff a farmer would smoke after a hard day's work with beasts and fighting the elements. It's a cabrales or roquefort cheese, if you wouldn't know that's not a rotten quiche, you wouldn't touch it with asbestos gloves. I suppose this is really not big news to people that've tried a good version of the UKcheese, but i think the western winds father adds a sweet stop to those powerful tastes and aromas.
The OGKushx DP, well... what to say, i didn't try ogkush before, but this is by far the nicest smelling and tasting weed i've smoked in my 30+ years of smoking. Hey, this would get girls interested in your persona, take my word for it. Maybe psychiatric female doctors, but girls anyway, for it's a real flowery perfume, which sails up your nostrils with sinuous movements that impel you to softly close your eyes. It gets you a bit high by just smelling. It takes a while until you skin up because you smell it several times and offer the smell to others. Mmmmh is the common note. But it then gets into the mouth and rather than going away with the combustion, seem like release some fruit juice kind of sprayed to your tastebuds, refreshing the experience without renouncing to a good chest kick. It takes one toke, and try to shut the fuck up if you can, you'll need your lips stapled with an industrial machine.
PCK/N This is the plant that you can use to make peace with your granny if in trouble with her for growing grass at home. You show that purple marvel to her and what she actually sees is an abandoned kitten asking only for a bit of affection, then you offer to kill it as she wish. She'd snatch it off your hands and would menace to disinherit you if you'd lift a finger against it. Problem solved. It's a beautiful plant, that for sure. But then you look at it and the trichomes covered buds so bright after two months curing that are just a fascinating view against the purple background. You'd expect a sweet taste and aroma coming out of it, but what you actually get is a bilberry, yes, bilberry, which is the best of berries and has a musky earthy edge. The high, when smoked alone, is what we call gratifying, happy and relaxed, lovely taste altogether, not a plant for excesses, although not regular smokers can tell me no way, as my honest citizen brother proved. He said it reminded of the lsd tablet he had in his youth.
Anyway, Marco Renda's proper test proposal is too difficult for me, but that were my real impressions, otherwise i wouldn't write them. I also took the strongest cheezecake male's pollen and i used it on the sweetest ogkushxdp female, one of the lower buds, and i've got just eleven seeds, which i'll grow next. I also had a good set up for the summer season but a donkey downright destroyed it, the blameless supermothefucker. Still, something kind of survived and get me through the next, such are the small things that can happen when you're away, hanging the donkey by the bollocks wouldn't bring them back, would it?
Bye people, all that babble above courtesy of Softdrugbaron and Aeros from Tropical :icon_spin:

thesoftdrugbaron

thesoftdrugbaron

well done..!

nice report mate :smiley_joint: .... i,m glad she turned out ok,s for you .. and you furthered her to another level.

salut amigo :damnhippie::smiley_joint:

Top Bottom