Seeds Are Forming.....

• Thread starter jmpnjackhash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jmpnjackhash

jmpnjackhash

These 2 are right underneath the main cola in the pics,there are no seeds in the
buds of other plants that are 3 inches away.

These were vegged for 21 days,topped once,been in 12/12 for 31 days now.

jmpnjackhash

jmpnjackhash

Man that sucks....what r u 4th wk?u can pluck if u stay on it..if u hav other genetics n rm u either need to stay on the "plucking" or get that he/she the fu$$ outta there...
I was thinking of pulling the buds with the seeds in them or get the whole
plant out of there??? What do you think??

Mr.CERBERUS

Mr.CERBERUS

Seeds are not a problem..They are 99% chance of femanized...Dry them and save to germanate later..

fatawa

fatawa

Seeds are not a problem..
anytime a new strain is made u hav to stabalize the new breed..so it can def b a genetics problems.hes a ol skool grower so id say the basics like light leaks aint the issue

fatawa

fatawa

I was thinking of pulling the buds with the seeds in them or get the whole
plant out of there?
the safest way is to pull it out..if its only few-20 nanners id take my chances in pluck..thats just me tho.kinda all n how dedicated u r

soserthc1

soserthc1

Allright,i'm on it!
Internet advice sucks

If you can't find a issue ( timer coming on , light leak etc ) and your not finding any nanners .....chances are you wont being the seeds are all ready formed. Just keep your eye on the plants going forward you don't (DONT) need to remove the plant because you have a few seeds on a lower limb

fatawa

fatawa

A few seeds can devistate a crop.u def need to b pro-active(pluck),or re-active n yank that...no 2 ways about it.

fatawa

fatawa

Ha.actually im 1 of the only few true farmers on here..i have 700sq ft i crop..u??couple seeds can b devistating period.....thats beginer shit n i been doing this 12+ yrs...

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

Mmmm shit talking on the farm... never gets old. So all I know is what I've been through and I've had some seeds pop up in lower branches, especially in the beginning, we took the girl in question and pulled her out, carefully went through and removed all the seeds and any pollen sacs, then moved her back in the room and watched for any more bs to pop up. If it did, we handled it and if it didn't- great! Usually only happened in the first weeks of flower and then she got over it. Over time, with more stable environments and getting more dialed in, it stops being a problem.

fatawa

fatawa

Agreed..same has happend to me n i took same approach..hav 2 stay on top of it n u will b good.

fatawa

fatawa

Na.those r beans bro..swollen calayx look more like fingers coming off of stem.u did the right thing.stay on top of it n look for new ones.

fatawa

fatawa

Right....a if u get a real comeback get at me..u wish i was a ass clown faggot...

fatawa

fatawa

I dnt flip plants till there 3 sq ft so i dnt get u...i can prove that.

Top Bottom