Seeds are on the way to the bay!

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ukcheese90

Ukcheese90

Hey CV, I managed to get a pack of the purple berry diesel, but had to get em from the attitude cos I wasnt quick enough at the farm!! Are the seeds I have ordered actually the ECRD and not the purple berry diesel? Either way I can't wait to pop em, both sound AMAZING!! il start the grow log as soon as there up and running, so about 3 weeks max.

G

GMAN91959

Hello Logic,
I've just sent you payment via USPS Express mail for the 2-packs of ECSD.You should recieve it shortly.Do you ship the seeds in their original breeder packs?

P

Pockets

wow the ecrd and more than half the pbbx stock are gone already! how effed up would it had been if someone bought all the ecrd before anyone could get a chance? it passed my mind cause i had the opportunity and resources but lacked the interest, ill take my purpleberry pure.

P

Pockets

Hello Logic,
I've just sent you payment via USPS Express mail for the 2-packs of ECRD.You should recieve it shortly.Do you ship the seeds in their original breeder packs?

dang you out of 5 packs you took 2! what 10 seeds arent good enough? c'mon man let the love spread, free the seeds!

ha HA! im just kidding but i know some people feel like this, i know if i wanted them and missed the opportunity i would feel like you got my pack you stingy mf, lol. im just having fun, if i bought 2 of 5 which makes it a limited release i wouldnt let anyone know for a couple months, lol. im pulling up a seat!

G

GMAN91959

I just finished germinating 20 Gage Green Limited release " Candy Drop" Kandy Kush x Chemdog OG regular seeds and only 7 popped.Terrible germ rate.That is why I purchased 2-packs of the ECSD just in case.I always share cuts from my seed plant purchases with friends and will continue to do so to whoever wants them.It's great to share.
I know your messing with me and thats ok.I've got a sense of humor.
GMAN91959

P

Pockets

sorry about the germ rate Gman. i think you got some purple fire on the way, good luck!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I just finished germinating 20 Gage Green Limited release " Candy Drop" Kandy Kush XChemdog OG regular seeds and only 7 popped.Terrible germ rate.That is why I purchased 2-packs of the ECSD just in case.I always share cuts from my seed plant purchases with friends and will continue to do so to whoever wants them.It's great to share.
I know your messing with me and thats ok.I've got a sense of humor.
GMAN91959
Gotta have a sense of humor.:nod Lifes too boring without one.

CV, Thanks for the dank genes! Keep up the awesome work! :bow -PDX

I

Indicas4me

sorry about the germ rate Gman. i think you got some purple fire on the way, good luck!

Yep,wont be able to blame bad germination on old seeds.Unlike the other site that I bought some from and got 0 germination because of that.The sorry excuses they come up with is outrageous and straight up comical,because I know how to germinate a seed!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hi Farmers !
Yesterday, early in the morning, I were lucky as the CVS drop came at the breakfeast time for me 6:45AM...
As soon as Logic was posting the CVS Gear strain by strain I literally :hunter: 1 PurpleBerryBX, 1 ECRD and I believe, one of the last two packs of Sour D Kush (which I hope it was still the same two packs listed here till yesterday, from the first CVS drop, as it came only 2 units when Logic posted back the SDK)

So, maybe Logic will drop more CVS later if he did not already posted the entire Gear? letting more chances to other Farmers @different World locations to finally get some of these genetics... this might be a good way to satisfy the worldwide Farmers by posting for example part of the Gear on Drop day one (in the morning)... Dday 2 (in the afternoon) and if possible Dday 3 (in the evening)... I'm sure you are very busy Logic... So, It's just a suggestion to share the stuff'... :pizza
I believe that the quantities initially posted were something like (30) PurpBBX, (20) JazzBJ, (10 ?)StarBI... + only (2) SourDK and (8) ECRD (not 5, but 8... I believe Logic can confirm)
I did not seen any Sin Diesel listed, but I maybe missed her... but no problem as it's a regular strain in the CVS Gear

Thanks to CV and Logic !!

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hello,
I just picked 2-packs of the ECSD.Better hurry there are only 2-packs left
GMAN91959
GMAN GMAN GMAN... :mmm when you picked your 2 East Coast Royal Diesel packs, (ECRD, not ECSD buddy ;))... you should have think in all these Farmers who like you, really wanted this strain... "what 10 seeds arent good enough? c'mon man let the love spread..." as "Pockets" said... I know you was kidding Pockets, I hope GMAN really have good intentions with these babies... Otherway, by seeing there was only 4 packs left when he saw them... maybe would be nice to grab just one pack and let other Farmers a chance to get one of the last 3... But wait :wait ! I'm not blaming you ! coz when I start to act @the Farm, I've been really excited when I found 2 Karma's Sour Jack packs listed :party0045: and I bought them all...
I would say for my defense that you need more seeds when you expect to find a rare mom feno like this one... :tongueout () or () and some stud Males to make F2's or other Breeding projects :)

But as CV said more than once... Multiple Keepers in each pack... and I really believe him !
I've thought a lot in grab another ECRD later in the morning, as it seemed that nobody was camping out around here to get these babies till 10:00AM (GMT -3:00)...
But I finally managed to resist this temptation !! I believe that it took some 5 hours to sold out the ECRD
I had to resist firmly to this temptation, coz I'm a serious seeds addict, I mean, an Humble Genetics Collector, working to building my own medicinal seeds collection... thinking in some breeding projects, some F2 -> F6, BX, BX II, Cubbing, IBL... etc,... Later I completed my order with 1 Chemical Romance (Fire stuff from Divine Genetics)... So, I'm thinking in Breeding projects with some selected strains that will beneficiate me, in order to improve the beneficial effects of this natural medicine which help me to relieve the disorders due to my paraplegy, by the way, I hope to be able to deliver to the community some serious medicinal report of the tested strains in the future...

I hope to meet some solid people here in this country, to do the right thing, and be able to find a place far from my future location where the dudes could flower till the end in order to show all their potential for a best selecting process !

I have a Dream... but I know it will be a lot of serious big work !

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Shit i missed the east coast royal diesel, looks like i should have been on at 345am wtf awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanted those ECRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can imagine your deception OG, KES... both have nice Cannaventure Growtest Report and you really deserve to have a pack of ECRD... now you and other Farmers have to PM > CV till he consider the ECRD as part of regular CVS Gear... or just release another limited amount of this promising beauty medicine, mixing his ECSD Clone with a PurpleBerry BX Male !
:help: _Please CV_STOP_More ECRD Needed_STOP_All CVS Gear Is Pure Fire_STOP_Thanks A Lot_STOP_Keep On Breeding_STOP_ :sick0010:
when I will land these Babies on Soil, I will Growreport them @the Farm !
but this could take a long time... or not... it will depend of some Federal issues that I have herited at the end of September... I'm not located in USA, but I expect that my case might be resolved by the authorities in order to improve my health condition...

for now I'm just testing out some random freebies to avoid to loose some precious cuts and benefic genetics that I really want to test, just in case they would decide to shut down my grow... I know that this is a beneficial medicine for me since late 1997, I started my first indoor medical grow in '99, I did it well till 2003, then I took a break, I moved out in the South hemisphere and since 2006 I was able to harvest only 3 times, ('06, '07 and '09)... now I decided to apply my signature... coz keep on growing is part of my therapy !
So, I will fight for My Human Rights till the end :punch

Paz e Muita Luz para todos os Farmers ! :sun2:

Cyclol

Cyclol

Organic Cannabinoïd
Supporter
Hello Logic,
I've just sent you payment via USPS Express mail for the 2-packs of ECSD.You should recieve it shortly.Do you ship the seeds in their original breeder packs?
GMAN don't worry about your payment or about your order delivery... if you sent your payment with a tracking number as it recommended, it will reach his destination in 1 or 3 weeks max... you will receive PM from the THCBay support that will confirm "Payment Received" check your PM inbox after two weeks... USPS gave you a tracking number registry ? So that's OK... I've ordered two times and the payment arrived quickly (really good) Then, you can sit quietly, don't worry with your order, it could take 3 or 5 weeks to reach your delivery address but it is completely stealth and don't panic, you will receive it !
whatever the packaging you will receive, there will be the original breeder seeds you have ordered ! it's well labelled and crush proof packaging, resuming, very safe, reliable and discreetThink a little... Logic and the Farm have no interests in Ripped off their Breeders community, and their Farmers... it makes no sense...:shake

Peace

G

GMAN91959

Thanks for the info.The Usps express mail envelope that I sent did have tracking.I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.
GMAN91959

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I'll be sitting on my hands awaiting the arrival of Purple Berry BX. Everyone likes to dog purples but I still enjoy the heavy stone of a danky purple. I have no idea what purple berry is(edit: I just saw the Purple Berry Hydro Blast) but I know these beans will be a blessing! I'm starting a PB BX right when I get mine.

P

Pockets

i hear you october im gonna bx them for future personal stock plus i got a nice ultimate chem 08 male waiting for her to come home.:party0044:

Top Bottom