Wanted Seeds in Australia

• Thread starter Spana3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

What is wrong with the seed banks in Australia ??
Their selection may be somewhat limited, but no customs !!

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
Hi , shipping is ontop of the seeds cost ? and how do you do payment ?
I can accept Paypal(Friends and family), and crypto for international orders.
And yes, those are the shipping fees.

Madmax

Madmax

I can accept Paypal(Friends and family), and crypto for international orders.
And yes, those are the shipping fees.
Thats pretty dear on shipping bro.i dont think guys will pay that much from here as theres others that waay cheaper than that but thats being honest with you mate..i was interested in yours but that was the sole reason i havnt purchased..

Madmax

Madmax

They are not very consistant on what they charge hey .ripping you off i think as others are cheaper ..sucks big time..

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

The $35 for international shipping does sound about right Im from the states and it cost me $15 to ship a tiny little package and that was a domestic rate from one side of the country to the other. So to ship the same small package internationally i could totally see them charging $35 or more. It sucks I guess they just charge more for shipping in the US.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

The $35 for international shipping does sound about right Im from the states and it cost me $15 to ship a tiny little package and that was a domestic rate from one side of the country to the other. So to ship the same small package internationally i could totally see them charging $35 or more. It sucks I guess they just charge more for shipping in the US.
I ship a lot of seeds. It costs me just a little under $10 to send either first class certified or Priority Mail. That's for US addresses. Further it ain't cheap going to the post office. I've never lost a shipment. Have a great idea on how to get seeds into Australia from experience shipping other stuff I've sold. I've shipped almost everywhere. Only places I outright refuse is any Indonesian address or to Italy. And that's because of customs and I was being paid at the time through PayPal for international orders. The customer has to not only receive the item but they have to be satisfied before PP releases the funds.

But it would cost a bit. The answer to that is buy a lot of seeds and have them shipped. There ain't no free lunch.

brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

I don't mean to be rude here but that's a lot of money for seed postage, $70USD is crazy sorry but seriously that's ridiculous.

If no one has the confidence to ship seeds overseas then they have no business doing so, i mean honestly their just seeds.

I've had kilos of Mimosa Hostilis, Ayahausca, oz's of top shelf rack, grade-A BOOM BOOM POW, and people are worried about seeds..?

I'm sorry but its fucking hilarious to be reading the paranoia regarding seed importation...you guys would not make good vendors I'll tell you that much!😆

Lighten up, take the edge off and just order what you want...and relax for your over thinking the whole situation.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I don't mean to be rude here but that's a lot of money for seed postage, $70USD is crazy sorry but seriously that's ridiculous.

If no one has the confidence to ship seeds overseas then they have no business doing so, i mean honestly their just seeds.

I've had kilos of Mimosa Hostilis, Ayahausca, oz's of top shelf rack, grade-A BOOM BOOM POW, and people are worried about seeds..?

I'm sorry but its fucking hilarious to be reading the paranoia regarding seed importation...you guys would not make good vendors I'll tell you that much!😆

Lighten up, take the edge off and just order what you want...and relax for your over thinking the whole situation.
Do you live in Australia doing all this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom