Wanted Seeds in Australia

• Thread starter Spana3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
I ship a lot of seeds. It costs me just a little under $10 to send either first class certified or Priority Mail. That's for US addresses. Further it ain't cheap going to the post office. I've never lost a shipment. Have a great idea on how to get seeds into Australia from experience shipping other stuff I've sold. I've shipped almost everywhere. Only places I outright refuse is any Indonesian address or to Italy. And that's because of customs and I was being paid at the time through PayPal for international orders. The customer has to not only receive the item but they have to be satisfied before PP releases the funds.

But it would cost a bit. The answer to that is buy a lot of seeds and have them shipped. There ain't no free lunch.
This^^^
If anyone here knows where I can get cheaper shipping prices to AUS let me know lol... The shipping fees I can not control. I do not charge any more than the cost to ship the items, and many times I actually lose a little bit because the cost of packaging, tape, bubble wrap, stickers, etc. Please do not hate on which you do not know :)

Last edited:
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

@MerakiGenetics-

Sorry amigo i meant no offense, express/discreet i didn't notice, i saw 70USD and saw red but now understand the methods to your madness.😉

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

@MerakiGenetics-

Sorry amigo i meant no offense, express/discreet i didn't notice, i saw 70USD and saw red but now understand the methods to your madness.😉
The solution to the high shipping is to buy a lot of seeds from one place. If people start charging you per pack then you should move on.

MerakiGenetics

MerakiGenetics

Supporter
@MerakiGenetics-

No problem. Just wanted to clarify so people don't assume I'm over charging for postage fees.
Cheers and happy new years.

H

HectorGg

Cannabis has been helping me cope with life's problems for a long time, I mainly smoke indica, but I don't refuse sativa either :)

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

It is exceptionally hard to get beans into Australia now because every major city has one of those machines which detect seeds, western Australia and Tasmania have had them for years because of their different biosecurity regulations to other states, when Sydney first got run they were totally shot the amount of beans they intercepted,
And all the Australian banks seem to have closed, Aussie baked beans, Yantra, frosty flowers, caveman seeds, and so on,

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

You get the envelope with yellow tape around it, and a little note inside that the contents have been removed and destroyed, and you must go on some sort of blacklist because 6 weeks later I had another envelope open that came from overseas but all that was in there was a postage stamp I had purchased, for my collection,
Does anybody out there know of any seed banks still operating in Australia ??

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve sent beans to Australia this year and they made it just fine. If you are interested please send me a dm.

Madmax

Madmax

You get the envelope with yellow tape around it, and a little note inside that the contents have been removed and destroyed, and you must go on some sort of blacklist because 6 weeks later I had another envelope open that came from overseas but all that was in there was a postage stamp I had purchased, for my collection,
Does anybody out there know of any seed banks still operating in Australia ??
Ive never had that happen with a note inside but i have had shipments not arrive but have had them get through after that.ive had 4 pks inside a tshirt a fair few times in there packaging get through .plain as day that shouldnt get through lol.the seed machine is pretty small mainly for letters so if your shipment comes through in a bigger packaging it has more of a chance to get through.also seeds need to b packaged well not to b picked up by smell by the dogs..

Wolfe

Wolfe

Australia is now growing my beans and weed. Killer tang and other stuff is down under Lmfao. Here she is in my greenhouse this year.

8CA05591 DDB6 4F7B BCB3 DB54DD16F26D
H

HectorGg

I'm from the states, and it cost me $15 to ship a tiny package, and it was a domestic rate from one part of the country to another. Thirty-five dollars for international shipping does sound a little steep. So to ship the same small parcel all over the world, I could totally see them charging $35 or more. That sucks. I think they charge more for shipping to the US. When I used to go to a house of pokies type gambling establishments, they often sold weed there. And it was good, plus there was no need to pay for shipping. It was very convenient.

A

Arkansas1

Great to see an australian seed bank, has anyone ordered from https://www.mediseedman.com/ before?

I attached a pic of what oaseeds charge for international shipping to australia.
They have proved to be a terrible seed bank, very bad experience trying to buy from them.
9 days after i paid for the seeds they sent me an email saying they have shipped my order...20 days after i paid for the seeds they said they can't ship them to me, so any aussies should avoid them like the plague. Why they even have that shipping option available is beyond me, anyway lesson learned.

Screenshot from 2022 10 04 15 57 59
A

Arkansas1

Highway robbery..so they refunded you seems they cant ship to aus.
Yeah robbery for sure, but my mate was needing them in a hurry...the weather has been terrible for growing until just recently for him, i started mine late September and happy they didn't drown from all the rain we had, but their looking awesome now.

A

Arkansas1

Wish i had seen this company before, almost seems to good to be true to be able to buy them here.
The site looks legit so I'm going to give them a try. :)

I will update once and IF they arrive.

Seeing as their in Oz I might get a few more beans for myself, never actually grown a CBD specific strain before so should be good.

Screenshot from 2022 11 11 14 37 23
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

Thank you for posting this information
Hoping everything goes well and looking forward to hearing your experience

Madmax

Madmax

Wish i had seen this company before, almost seems to good to be true to be able to buy them here.
The site looks legit so I'm going to give them a try. :)

I will update once and IF they arrive.

Seeing as their in Oz I might get a few more beans for myself, never actually grown a CBD specific strain before so should be good.
Id ask them who are the breeders before id purchase from them..

A

Arkansas1

Got my last 2 orders from here shipping was about $15 AUD and around 20 or 30 for the stealth shipping
Ooh never heard of them before many thanks.
I won't be ordering from them until next year for we are already 2 months into our grow season.

But again the seeds are for a good friend of mine, i wish i searched more before trying to order them, hard lesson learned but again the company oaseeds can literally go and jump off the nearest cliff. 1 month wasted because of their inadequacy to send a simple 10 pack of seeds..pathetic.

Top Bottom