seeds in rockwool

• Thread starter NuMifarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuMifarmer

good morning every one i think i might have an issue. here it is . i started my seeds on 1/26/11 the seedlings are doing ok but the feet havent came out of 5 of my rockwool it looks like the roots are growing inside but not popping out any ideas on what might be happening. i planted 15 i lost 5 and have 5 transplanted. its those other 5 that have me puzzled

T

trusmoker

couple did that a few year back on me i let them dry out 2 much but if the others made i dont see it being the problem i had
peace

half baked

half baked

easi NF i would put that down to over watering them, if the roots r gettin lots of water they wont really go on the hunt for water so i suggest let them dry out abit then jus top them up only when thye need it and you shud be fin, how are the leafs lookin, does everything look ok?

peace hb

N

NuMifarmer

easi NF i would put that down to over watering them, if the roots r gettin lots of water they wont really go on the hunt for water so i suggest let them dry out abit then jus top them up only when thye need it and you shud be fin, how are the leafs lookin, does everything look ok?

peace hb
everything looks good the leaves are nice and green. i'll cut back on the water

Top Bottom