Seeds or Clones

• Thread starter Coffeecups
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

It is a strain Dire Wolf. It is suppose to be a poor producer from what I have learned but the price for it is way up there, so people are growing it. As I said I have no experience growing it, but I know someone that is suppose to be getting a cut for like 2 months.
Thanks Anthem , I'm a little ot of touch with popular strains , where I live basically the only weed available is what I grow , actually funny when I think about it ...
I mean you can get bales of moldy seeded sativa , it's amazing how many people are still smoking the equivalent of 1970 Mexican brick weed .......
And have no clue that they can grow their own ......

dire wolf

dire wolf

Of course it is outdoor. Dispensaries in Oregon sell both in and outdoor Bud and I bought this clone and the rest of my garden from different dispensaries. Most dispensaries have their own grows and only licensed growers can sell to dispensaries.

Carl Sagan
PHK
Chocolate hashberry
GG4
Bruce Banner
Zookies
Blessed Hellride
Sky walker OG
Pinkleberry Kush
Mac 3
Ghost train haze
Banana martini
Sour Tangie
Pineapple Express

I suppose these are not “exotic” either.
you seem to be really STUCK on one supplier. Do you have a financial interest in exotic?
Banana martini , now that sounds exotic

frebo

frebo

Banana martini , now that sounds exotic
It is very nice. The plant is a 5-1/2’ ball with tops everywhere. I have prerolls in 5-packs($12) of it from the dispensary I got the clone from.
Look on Leafly for “Runtz”. I have to apologize to the Cookie Fam. 2019 cup winner. Nice.

frebo

frebo

Then you will lose all the marketing that went behind that, so you don't have to pay for that :)
Sorry. I just went to Leafly. Nice strain. But I like the clones. Why can’t you offer clones or is someone?

ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

Top Exotic , Gary Payton, Apple Fritter, Oreoz, Bacio, Biscotti, Mototbreath #15, Runtz, Obama Runtz, Zittlez , Pink Rozay those are the top dollar stains right now 2020.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Top Exotic , Gary Payton, Apple Fritter, Oreoz, Bacio, Biscotti, Mototbreath #15, Runtz, Obama Runtz, Zittlez , Pink Rozay those are the top dollar stains right now 2020.
I assume those cherry fritter gens aren’t on the market yet in reg seed form? You ain’t lying, top dollar is an understatement.

ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

I assume those cherry fritter gens aren’t on the market yet in reg seed form? You ain’t lying, top dollar is an understatement.
I have them but they are prices and only in clone form , original cuts for feminized seeds. I just got long awaited Banana Runtz , London Pound Cake, Ola La. Once the strain is not the new new the prices drop Zkittles is another very hot one a lot of breeders usually get these strains for cross breeding in the future.

ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

They are making seeds as we speak there pheno are crazy!!!!

Top Bottom