seeds to be banned in uk?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Solidopc

Solidopc

I don't think this will happen. Not anytime soon anyway. Does anybody even take any notice of what the lib-dems say anyway? They will never be in government for the forseeable future, so no need to worry what their policies are.

The conservatives we want to fooking keep out. Let the rich get richer and the poor get pooer, that's their matra.

Labour maybe trailing in the polls. Bu i'd stick with a labour government over a conservative one anyday. I rekon the cons would be well in for making seeds illegal. So everyone of voting age in the UK. Do yourself a favour and vote labour at any elections. A vote for the lib-dems is a wasted vote. Keep them fooking tories out. Bastard scum ruined my country, closing down all the mines, and turning the welsh valley into some of the most poverty stricken areas in europe.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I would think they need the taxes from the sale of seeds in the UK . They do pay taxes on them right ?

Solidopc

Solidopc

Of course. They tax us on every bloody single thing you buy or do. You cannot do anything but live on the streets and beg for food without having to pay these priks.

F

FastForward

"That's one for you, nineteen for me....taxmaaaaaaaaaaaaan"

sorry, couldn't resist... :)

M

moggggys

illegal ? whats new , i offen chat to the old fella about this little fact

your walking down the street when a cop stops you , he no longer needs a reason and can stop anyone without merrit , he asks who you are and you have to answer him , to not is to warrent arrest , tell him to go fuck himself and your arrested as theres no free speech , not do as he says in anyway and you can be arrested as its ilegal not to do what a cop says , he checks up on you and has the database of info taken from every source possible including your bills , phones and email if they so wish , if your arrested you have no legal recourse and you can be detained indefinatly without reason or public knowledge to your health or even whereabouts , while all this goes on your being watched by cameras controlled outside of the public remit , the USSR in its worst yrs wasnt anywhere as near as bad as this in its control of its populice , we are just the thought police away from 1984 and the continueing conditioning of the public perception of external dangers or peod`s at every courner and crazed brown people who have us all in there sights are now the normal , public perceptions are tainted into belief that the cops need more and more power whilst politicians enable themselfs yet more control of the people there are sworn to represent ! , we truelly live in a world of manipulation and insanity

ban seeds ? its amazing there still legal , it cant last forever

Top Bottom