Seedsman northern lights, need advice

• Thread starter Growrx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growrx

Growrx

I was just turned on to "massive" by green planet by @Dirtbag and after a lot of research im giving it a go. Not heard one bad thing about it. It also contains natural PGR. So if I was to change anything I would go with your grow nutes and sub massive instead of your bloom
Found two of these one being 1-2-3, the other massive is 1-1.5-2.8. Any idea which formula I should go for in addition to my Botanicare grow. Currently on week 8ish and went full bloom but for my next grow which I have the seeds soaking in water at the moment.

Growrx

Growrx

Just an update picture today, this plant should be coming down soon, what do you think? I have 5 seeds germinating, 3 Alaskan purple auto by Seedsman and 2 auto blueberry by 00 seeds.

C00E5AE8 3D26 49A0 93F4 1F90984AF546
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Just an update picture today, this plant should be coming down soon, what do you think? I have 5 seeds germinating, 3 Alaskan purple auto by Seedsman and 2 auto blueberry by 00 seeds.

Hard to tell from that angle, but still looks like you have some time to go. Lots of white pistils still and not very plump. Looks like she is doing very well!!
With autos listen to the plant, dont go by the dates.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Looking great so far!! I had used the overdrive in soil and was happy with it, but only at half strength as well. She looks like she has some swelling still to do IMO. I watched trics on mine and let those tell me when to harvest. Most my notes are packed up right now. New build going on, but i believe mine in soil was around 80 days seed to harvest.

Growrx

Growrx

Looking great so far!! I had used the overdrive in soil and was happy with it, but only at half strength as well. She looks like she has some swelling still to do IMO. I watched trics on mine and let those tell me when to harvest. Most my notes are packed up right now. New build going on, but i believe mine in soil was around 80 days seed to harvest.
Iā€™m assuming she has 3 weeks left including a flush, Iā€™ll check trichomes tonight. She was sprouted with my chocolate skunks that are already in jars šŸ˜…

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Starting soil for the first time! I need this plant to finish..checked the trichomes and I hardly saw and clear ones.. but no amber.. should I flush?!

Iā€™m pretty sure my NL cut is seedsman stock and it takes forever to turn Amber. It does in cure through.

I think yours will still swell a lot. Iā€™d leave them. That being said I harvested some two weeks early and the smoke was the same but the buds werenā€™t as full.

Growrx

Growrx

Iā€™m pretty sure my NL cut is seedsman stock and it takes forever to turn Amber. It does in cure through.

I think yours will still swell a lot. Iā€™d leave them. That being said I harvested some two weeks early and the smoke was the same but the buds werenā€™t as full.
Already started the flush, should I continue to flush for another week after this one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom