SEEEEDS!

• Thread starter Karlo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Karlo

Karlo

Hey all, I am wondering ...Until recently I have been running just local old news stuff (AK-47,Grapegod,Sour OG) . besides here on Thcbay where do you guys get your seeds?

masshole61

masshole61

Some of the best genetics available right here. Check out the grow journals if you need more assurance. They come with built in grow tips of what each strain may like.
Or you can drive by a five star restaurant on your way to McDonalds.

sun

sun

hey their Karlo they might frown on people promoting other vendors ,
Iwould highly recomend conisour genetics , or that hells angel s 1. Dont worry reliable , & descreat delivery.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Kitty Katana has Pink Kush,and now,so do I!
Sannie and Onlinealien is good too!
Oh yeah,my great friend Jeffman at Irie Vibe seeds is a great vendor as well.
All great service,all great guys!
Recommended by Wizard of Oz.

mazar111

mazar111

from here
http://promena.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=975
but that was a 2004 , cannabis cup for naw i have just eqipmant and help of god to find seeds, many people will sujest to bay a seefds from seedbanks or distributuors but i just whant to seee perants of what i groww here was a such good OG croses but all are overprised or just one cross all my equpment ventilation and hps and fertilizer are the same price ike 10 seeds 150 $ , all i have for now is local outdoor ladrance croosses with 3 month flowering. if some one whant to shere seeds for test grow pls pm i can pay just a post expenses . i dont whant a cheep nirvana broken sedds pack . i now that ipost is against rull sryyy. all i now if any one can make a thcbay auction with old stabile genetiks with big and good report for parents of seeds will be a good idea not a 150 $ for best og crosse but just for all seeds what u cant grow or just whant to share with other growers . 20-25 mix seeds will be a good for 20-30 bucks just for slap in the face of nirvana or all overpriced croses .

Top Bottom