Seeking Two Rares- Black Magic And True Og (90s Pheno)

• Thread starter collectrares
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

best og?

• true og

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • king louie 13

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • tahoe og

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sfv og

• larry og

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • diablo og

• Total voters
collectrares

collectrares

Hey all!

Love this wealth of info.

Black magic is apparently one of the craziest and strongest landraces of all time... Supposedly black/blue in color. Wondering if anyone has info on a club or seed co that has the legit seed.

Also how does it compare to True OG? It's my favorite strain, along with some of the descendants like King Louie 13 or Tahoe OG.

It's difficult to find true true OG every time so it's time to grow my own!

The OG pheno I speak of has a slight key lime smell and chokes you harder than anything.

Thank you for the suggestions!

I'm young though, maybe there are stronger strains than OG, tell me what they are :)

OG4lyf.

Last edited by a moderator:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Please read the rules again I may be wrong but I am fairly sure this is not allowed..... feel free to correct me if I am wrong anyone who actually knows for a fact.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Black magic is apparently one of the craziest and strongest landraces of all time... Supposedly black/blue in color. Wondering if anyone has info on a club or seed co that has the legit seed.:)

OG4lyf.

This is the only problem the rest would be an awesome thread to get some great info out of

Last edited by a moderator:
collectrares

collectrares

Wow seems like the only way to get it is to ask the African pygmies directly.

Great thread, pretty good points made about those crazy equational strains having more UV light than other landraces.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

For the most part ya that's what you gotta do without some kind of well connected connection lol.

It is kinda like asking for a doh doh bird for your birthday hopefully someone who has a "Black magic" will send you some information on the genetic makeup and traits of the plant maybe even the origins of their own.

william76

william76

U can look for black magic,but doubt ull find it!no seed co with it,mr castle has it but he's not doing seeds,divine genetics had a true og x cookies,maybe see if u can get them!76

derkaderk

derkaderk

I have a few open pollinated true OG....not sure who's the daddy, since there are about 3 options of breeding males. Neighbor didn't mention he was exhausting his male room directly beside the outdoor true girls....so he says his males are kushwreck(true og x trainwreck) fire og bx, or Raskal og

Growing out 5 currently, only one of them has my eye....all the others are SLOW!!!

collectrares

collectrares

I found a cut that's called OG #18 dunno how pure you'd rank this one... anyone know?

click80

click80

Reserva Privada has an OG 18....you ccan google it. I think I saw it on seedfinder. Mediocre reviews as i remember but check...my memory sucks.

click80

click80

Here are what i got out of a huge bag of (supposedly) OG SFV.....

i just was gifted another seed collection and these were/are over 2 years old. So popped them and have some cool veg characteristics have never seen before.

One popped topped. And the others....well the ones i fimd went tall....the ones i left alone are short and seem bushy natured. I have one with stems growing in sets of four, not alternating...which is new to me.

They are nute hog beasts. Taking maximum amounts of cal...especially mag (1/4 tsp epsom p/day). Very pretty leaves once nuted correctly, already up to 7-9 petals. Yeah the pics suck. Phone ccamera. I sent someone some of these seeds...not through the farm. ..just a friend back home and he was impressed. Hopefully ill keep a journal. The way I'm going through Organic gyms fish emulsion I might have to start an aquaponics tank and make my own.

CAM01543
CAM01542
CAM01518

CAM01542
CAM01539
CAM01516
CAM01532
CAM01520
CAM01535
CAM01534
click80

click80

Here's my (self-named) Evil Knievel OG Kush.

Branches grow hard and brittle. Ceramic brittle. I kept breaking the little f*****rs.

Keeping it because I hate throwing out plants. But its from same seeds. Maybe genetic degradation? I mean these branches could be used as.....well nothing, since they snap so easy.

I have another 300 seeds planted. From newer inheritance. Most of which are dated by either Grateful Dead tours or notes I don't understand. I will be starting a thread. The guys wife said thatp there are some strains that this guys friends begged him to give up. So its kind of exciting.

I would like to mention that the old OGs, without caps Benny's germed at 50%...with, almost 100%.
CAM01551

Last edited:
collectrares

collectrares

Wow! Those grateful dead seeds might be the same one from the 92 legend.

Please let me know when you make the new thread also can't wait for genetic mapping to be more widely available on strains.

We would be able to trace the genetic lineage of true og!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I completely agree about it being exciting and we are getting there. VERY SLOWLY, Perhaps our grand children will be able to utilize the full list but i dont see it happening in my lifetime. Not even sure we will get a compleate map of the originals that should not be to extremely complex for one with the proper knowlage to do.... But boy are my hopes up we do....

Top Bottom