Selling clones and edibles on Craigslist?

• Thread starter singingcrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singingcrow

singingcrow

Hi! Does anyone have any experience selling clones or edibles on Craigslist? I started off saying "legal 215 patients only" and then saying please bring a copy of your doctor's recommendation as well as our original and ID. I listed the info about my edibles and clones. Will this put me in jeopardy? Anyone have any experience with this? I suppose I could use THC bay, just never did either before...

Any and all criticism and advice welcome.

DeRail

DeRail

I have no problem with clones from craigslist but the edibles no way in my book unless they were prepared in a inspected kitchen or in the kitchen of someone i knew there are a lot of great cooks out there but there are some nasty kitchens to.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I would never sell anything MMJ related on Craigslist. Your just asking for trouble.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Thanks folks! I took it down. I appreciate the advice. Anyone have recommendations on safer places to sell clones or edibles?

BTW, I keep my kitchen food-safe and have a health and food prep certificate.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

ive seen these jokers, i love the disclaimer they put "by contacting me you verify your not leo", lmfao... like just cause you said it, it is the law! good luck with that

P

paperplane

no disrespect,,,, But that sounds like a good way to get jacked or go on vacation funded by the state.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Yea, agreed. Don't think its a good idea either, after your reflections. So...anyone gave any good suggestions for appropriate places to post then?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

you wanna sell clones and edibles? get your non profit organization going, advertise on weedmaps, thcfinder, etc... soliciting sales of medical marijuana in whatever form is illegal. you need to be a member of a collective and be getting reimbursed for time and expenses in distributing to other members, but youre not making a sale, theyre making a donation... edibles prob need the health dept inspecting your facilities and all the legalities concerning food distribution businesses. the best place to start would be talking to a lawyer

unless youre doin isht on the street, in that case dont be thinking medical laws are gonna cover you. they might, but they might not... and craigslist is street

ttystikk

ttystikk

hmmm- I've had several friends use craigslist as their primary marketing approach. No trouble from law enforcement, ever. Flaky people, yes- LEO, no. That's how it looks in Colorado, at least. If it changes, Ya'll be the first to know.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
terrible fucking idea. PERIOD.

sounds like you are just trying to be a drug dealer, using craigslist as your mode of communication to broaden your horizons, and MMJ as your scapegoat (which it will not be if you are caught).

Have you set up your non prof, gotten your resale license, and are you paying your taxes to the man to operate "legally"? I bet not. You should really read up on how a collective is supposed to operate.

Leave the medical growing to medical growers bro, and keep the street shit talk off the forums IMHO.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
damn dude it was a simple question......

Sorry man I got all fired up. Too many people abusing the system and not playing by the rules.

If you want to be a dealer, cool... but dont hide behind MMJ. That really fucks it up for those who really need it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
And advertising on craigsllist is a great way to fuck it all up for the MMJ community. Its the same as that chick with the flippy sign on the corner that is advertising a free J with signup. WTF?

K

kes5480

LOL.... i hear ya bro.
no biggie broski, take it easy
good nite.
kes

and u r absolutly right about way 2 many jerks messing with the medical part of MMJ...and makin MMJ look like a joke...its a medicine, we should treat it like one.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

really getting sick of people and their "Holier than Thou" apporach due to being "Medical"

Good for you cap.

Blaze

Blaze

LEO does watch Craig's list for this sort of stuff. I know somebody who is sitting in jail right now for dealing on there. Advertising like that is a very good way to ensure for a short career in this business.

jkar_928

jkar_928

In AZ you have to be a caregiver to recieve donations and there a only 2 registered in AZ. Good luck where your at! But not recommended in any way at all.

P

paperplane

Safest way to dump left over meds is thru family and friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom