Selling clones and edibles on Craigslist?

• Thread starter singingcrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tank333

Tank333

A have to disagree, honestly. If you want to find decent meds in Seattle without paying rediculous prices at a dispensary, you go to CL. I've used it for over a year to both donate for meds and clones, and to donate out meds and clones as well. You'll find local, small-time growers with great meds, and hardly ever anyone sketchy (at least that's my experience here in Seattle).

I guess it depends on where you're at, probably. LEO in King county is pretty lax as long as you're in compliance.

putembk

putembk

I used crags list to get clones and ended up getting burned about 50% of the time. Especially when I got them from a independent. It seemed all they wanted was $$ with no regard for quality or genetics. Having the right connections is the best way for me to get good Clones. Reach out to the MMJ community and you will be better off.

Tank333

Tank333

I'm confused as to how you got burned... did you get unrooted clones? Diseased or full of bugs? Unsexed clones?

I've had one guy bring me crappy clones. It wasn't even a clone, it was a cutting, completely unrooted and still coated in rooting powder. I've also heard of people getting clones with mites, or PM, or whatever else. IMO, its buyer beware. If you were dumb enough to donate to someone for clones without even inspecting them first, you deserve to get burned... I'm not trying to defend the sheisty people. I'm just saying, do your homework before you buy....

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm confused as to how you got burned... did you get unrooted clones? Diseased or full of bugs? Unsexed clones?

I've had one guy bring me crappy clones. It wasn't even a clone, it was a cutting, completely unrooted and still coated in rooting powder. I've also heard of people getting clones with mites, or PM, or whatever else. IMO, its buyer beware. If you were dumb enough to donate to someone for clones without even inspecting them first, you deserve to get burned... I'm not trying to defend the sheisty people. I'm just saying, do your homework before you buy....

Yes you can inspect for bugs or disease. But you can't tell real deal OG from the bunk ass cuts that usually get sold out here on CL. The only weak plants I ever grew were from clones purchased through CL.

Tank333

Tank333

You know, that is true... everyone we've got clones from, we were shown receipt orders for the seeds, the mother, and the growroom (mother and room were in pictures, not in person). But I can see how people could just pop a bagseed and cut clones from it...

putembk

putembk

I've had one guy bring me crappy clones. It wasn't even a clone, it was a cutting, completely unrooted and still coated in rooting powder. I've also heard of people getting clones with mites, or PM, or whatever else. IMO, its buyer beware. If you were dumb enough to donate to someone for clones without even inspecting them first, you deserve to get burned... I'm not trying to defend the sheisty people. I'm just saying, do your homework before you buy....[/QUOTE
All rooted fine but they weren't what I was told they were. There is no way I know to tell if someone has done a good gob of selling the clones and not turn out to be as advertised. PM and mites are just part of the deal, you have to assume they are infected and do what it takes to protect your garden at home. All I am saying is get to know someone who cares about what he/she is doing and you probably be a lot better off in the long run. I get all my clones from people I know or have done business with in the past. IMHO stay away from Craigs List.

singingcrow

singingcrow

terrible fucking idea. PERIOD.

sounds like you are just trying to be a drug dealer, using craigslist as your mode of communication to broaden your horizons, and MMJ as your scapegoat (which it will not be if you are caught).

Have you set up your non prof, gotten your resale license, and are you paying your taxes to the man to operate "legally"? I bet not. You should really read up on how a collective is supposed to operate.

Leave the medical growing to medical growers bro, and keep the street shit talk off the forums IMHO.

Yeah, got that. Check. I'm actually a girl. Studying up on how different collective models operate. I DO work with a collective, but its a private NP setup with trade only.

No outside membership; just a tight circle of a few growers and patients. I happen to have way more than what is required within my patient portfolio right now. One of my patients requires careful planning due to severely compromised immune system, so my current grow is indoor, all organic and is pretty prolific.

I am not a drug dealer, and don't want to do the wrong thing bybthe entire MMJ community..lol. I really would just like recoup the loss of money flow to have gotten this new setup started and am planning at the moment.

Update: using budtrader. Networking with a few individuals looking for clones, edibles and this superfluous bud I will have in Jan. (approx an extra 1 1/2 lb).

On a seperate note..twas just a question, truly. No need to get defensive or worried. Didn't mean to role your feathers either. I did share a bit of background so you know I'm not some thugs kid who wants to make a buck. I truly care for my patients first.. just planning and asking opinions.

Thanks for listening, reading and speaking up to all.

singingcrow

singingcrow

Oh, also...see my signature below. I try to live by this!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I sold clones and teens on Craigslist before. I had too many.
It was scary...I knew it wasn't very smart.
It went well though. I did pretty good.

I don't think I would chance it again though.

It's kind of a drag ..Cause, I think it should be cool to do.

People selling to other people

I mean, Dispensary's are Just friggin middle men skimmin profits

putembk

putembk

I sold clones and teens on Craigslist before. I had too many.
It was scary...I knew it wasn't very smart.
It went well though. I did pretty good.

I don't think I would chance it again though.

It's kind of a drag ..Cause, I think it should be cool to do.

People selling to other people

I mean, Dispensary's are Just friggin middle men skimmin profits
Since the new laws took effect in Colorado I think doing business on Craig's list is ultimately going to turn out bad. I have made a few friends in the Colorado sub forum and we trade among ourselves. I love it because aside from my new friends you always get good meds because of our egos, I want to have a rep of growing top grade product therefore wouldn't think about trading anything but my best work.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I know a few folks who have done ok on craigslist - but for every one of those stories theres one or two stories about people getting ripped off or busted

squarepusher

squarepusher

I am looking for clones on CL right now. Pretty safe on the buyers end, haven't had trouble in the past. Medication may be a little riskier, especially if a larger quantity is involved (like several oz).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yeah, got that. Check. I'm actually a girl. Studying up on how different collective models operate. I DO work with a collective, but its a private NP setup with trade only.

No outside membership; just a tight circle of a few growers and patients. I happen to have way more than what is required within my patient portfolio right now. One of my patients requires careful planning due to severely compromised immune system, so my current grow is indoor, all organic and is pretty prolific.

I am not a drug dealer, and don't want to do the wrong thing bybthe entire MMJ community..lol. I really would just like recoup the loss of money flow to have gotten this new setup started and am planning at the moment.

Update: using budtrader. Networking with a few individuals looking for clones, edibles and this superfluous bud I will have in Jan. (approx an extra 1 1/2 lb).

On a seperate note..twas just a question, truly. No need to get defensive or worried. Didn't mean to role your feathers either. I did share a bit of background so you know I'm not some thugs kid who wants to make a buck. I truly care for my patients first.. just planning and asking opinions.

Thanks for listening, reading and speaking up to all.

TOUCHE!

And good for you. Sorry for judging.

K

kolah

Hells Bells, even I knew she was a chick. But I never heard a Crow sing. They always kinda cackle. :)

singingcrow

singingcrow

Hells Bells, even I knew she was a chick. But I never heard a Crow sing. They always kinda cackle. :)

Oh, I sing! Just ask my husband. He also makes me squeal! Do crows squeal? Maybe a really, really excited one. :)

S

serpent

i been selling extra clones and buying clones on craigs list for fours years.started out with 15 clone sellers a day,getting flagged every 30 minutes.

175 sellers of clones and meds today.hardly ever get flagged.now too many sellers for flaggers to have any impact.

all ways ask for a valid doctor script first and have yours.you show your product first,you can get busted for that.under cover cops have been know to use fake i.d. and medical cards before(how are you to fight that?)if your small time,they dont want to waste there time.

i see adds with rackes full of clones on the site.do you really want people knowing you have hundreds of clones in your house.

off all the clones i bought.only one seller sold me fakes.still some fakes at the clubs,for double the price.

but you do get what you pay for.it takes time,but you can spot the guys who have been around,selling the same cuts for years and the fly by nighters.

Top Bottom