Selling to Cannabis Clubs?

• Thread starter highgradeblend415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

highgradeblend415

I got a question, so i have my medical card and was thinking about growing some plants. Has anyone out there sold to clubs before, or know any information about it. i'm trying to find some ligit ways to sell the goods.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Dont sell it for a profit. And only grow what you can smoke or need to for your other patients in need. This is not a for profit gig.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Depends on the state your in and your relationship with the despensary owners.

Some are setup as 501c non-profits so there are some clever reporting methods to get familiar with. Some treat it as a straight agro purchase between two companies but they usually require you to form an actual business entity in order to do the transaction above board and all relavant taxes get paid.

Remember that most of the cats that get popped get popped for the tax evasion part of the crime not the growing or possesing of the product. Tax charges have some real teeth and can really screw you up, especailly if your trying to stay above board.

Don't let them lowball ya either, they are makin a mint of your hard work, risk, and love for the plant so don't back up to the pay counter. Despensaries turn a bow of mids into 10k all day everyday so tax'm. I am not a big fan of flippers/despensaries but it takes all types to keep the machine fed.

Tex

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

ive noticed sum of these dispensaries over charge patients and are making alot of money of it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
ive noticed sum of these dispensaries over charge patients and are making alot of money of it.

They are definately makin a pile of money..$35-$75 per1/8 and have heard of $700oz's out of a few. Sad thing about it is that in Colorado most if not all of the stuff in the despensaries is Cali club schwag and not near the quality to command such a price. There are few people here kickin any AAA+++ herb to the clubs, hell I have seen very little at all in any form that is locally grown.

I am startin the push for hardcore growin in the mountains, like it or not..lol

$4000-4500 a bow is the run of the mill rate for some killer dank when sold to the despensaries..they inturn turn it into 10k or better worth of retail sales. The farmers have to take the control back, it sickins me to think that some schmo with a store front makes more than the actual grower who had all the risk, time, love, and devotion poured into it, only to get the short end of the perverbial stick. That's why the family farms have dwendled to nothing in the states, the farmers gave up control to the flippers/corporate and instead of dictating their price, they took what they gave them...I mean the farmers controlled the land and the food supply, who had the power?? but then money, greed, and debt put them at the mercy of the corporate monster and they lost it all...get your price or tell them seeeeeyaaaa..take the control back to the plant and those who love her.

my .02

tex

H

highgradeblend415

does anyone out there have experience selling to the clubs?

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Be carefull if you dont know them. the shady ones will set you up or tell you to bring in your product then change the price. If they do that tell them to get fucked and go home. the best way to do it is to take in a sample then negotiate dont just show up with your herb. And remember its still illegal even under prop 215.

Red Reign

Red Reign

It's pretty simple.

Go in the club with a sample. Show it to the owner/buyer. Give them your price. If they agree to the price, cool, if not, leave. Accept only cash. DO NOT PUT YOUR PRODUCT ON CONSIGNMENT!!!!

That's it. Not really much to it.

C

clowntown

Anyone wanna share any bad / horror stories about consignment deals?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't want to share stories about that but like people have said DO NOT CONSIGN I know atleast 5 people that got screw in the past

S

Sway

through my experience its mainly cuttings they want u to consign for. but thats normally when u start dealing with them at first and they dont know ur quality, numbers, strains etc.etc.. ive never consigned, i wont do it. doesnt seem like fair business practice. especially for dried harvest. no way jose.

Red Reign

Red Reign

I haven't done a consignment with a club. There is enough :cash flowing through them that you shouldn't have to 'front' them a damn thing. I was surprised they would even ask. Well, half of them ask.

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
There was a club in la that told me thats the only way they do it on two week terms. shes out of business now I always wondered how many growers she fucked out of money. A couple years ago in the bay area the club told a grower to come in they wanted some more product when he showed up they told him they werent taking product that day when he left two guys in the parking lot beat his ass and took his product so be carefull.

G

GreenTrees88

I guy I know sell to dispensary. He says he gets $4K a pound. Northern Lights.

G

GreenTrees88

I also heard of The Kind Farmacy having really good quality meds and a fair price. I think they have a web site and are based in Denver.
Peace.

S

Sway

being a vendor is 100% illegal in california no matter if your a patient or a caregiver. its a federal offense no matter what. trust me. if your going to sell to clubs, be prepared and have some funds for a lawyer if something happens.

P

paco666

so illegal growers sell to legit clubs....? it's basically a street transaction.... does anyone pay taxes on the transaction....?

Latest posts

Top Bottom