Selling to Cannabis Clubs?

• Thread starter highgradeblend415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

its legal for clubs to buy it, but its 100% illegal for people to sell it to clubs. it makes no fucking sense. i paid a lawyer 400 bucks to tell me this. there is NO WAY to sell to a club legally with sb420. even state law says its intent to distribute and its an automatic felony. you are not allowed to have more than sb420 states. and if your doctor says he recommends you grow more, you better not get caught selling anything because the limit set by your doctor is for PERSONAL USE. a doctor doesnt recommend you be exempt from sb420 so you can sell your excess meds and clones to clubs.

i just had along talk with a renowned lawyer about this. vendors are in the worst position to get fucked legally.

P

purpleblockhead

i trade mine 2 the clubs, say i have a extra 6 oz over my limit, i take my extra 2 the club i donate a 7 grams for there medical patients that cant afford tree, and trade about a oz of mine for eight 8ths of different tree so i got 8 different kinds of tree 2 smoke until my 9 weeks are up and my next crop is done, i also trade for hash, and edibiles, 2 clubs i go 2 will also trade for hydro equipment ill give them say 2 oz and tell them what i need and i go back in a week and they have what i asked for i havent bought hydro supplys in over a year, ive never had more than 6 oz over my limit so ive only really traded them, but they have asked for me 4 pounds but im 2 scared 2 grow that much tree, im sure if your a member of there club and show up with some fire not no hay or garbage they buy it up fast as fu-k

D

darookie2000

Under the co-op or collective model, it should be permissible to give your buds to the group and be reimbursed for your costs (including time, at a reasonable rate), but selling is strictly a no-no as stated before. I'm not a lawyer, but that's how I read the California AG guidelines. The word selling is not in my vocabulary. I haven't provided any bud to the clubs at this point, but the trade idea sounds interesting, since I started growing because of the cost of medicine.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thank god that is not the case in Colorado..they actually wrote all the commercial selling stuff right in the law, as long as everyone is a card holder it's all gravey

Tex

R

ReelBusy1

Thank god that is not the case in Colorado..they actually wrote all the commercial selling stuff right in the law, as long as everyone is a card holder it's all gravey

Tex

a lot of states are learning from the holes in the CA legislation.
Hopefully CA will catch up.....

J

Jalisco Kid

Cali will shoot ahead before it stands a chance in hell to catch up. I feel they will legal/decrim herb before anyone wants to mess with 215/420. It would be political suicide to have your picture taken with this shit.
Then all you guys who can not produce the top 8% of the kine will be left out and will be cheaper to go to the store and by acme herbal brands. But there will always be a market for the fine handcrafted reserves. Suerte JK

G

Gonzo

First post! As good a time as any I guess to jump in, as I have had a small interest in vending to clubs.

First question I guess is how do most of the socal clubs get inventory? How much of a risk is posed by vending smaller amounts, lb or less at a time. I see relatively low risk in smaller amounts where you haven't attracted attention to your grow. You are just getting to the dispensary and dropping off your supply. Even with the six plant limit, harvesting even two can put me significantly over the 8oz limit. Would be nice to "donate" some to the clubs to recoup cost and effort.

There have been a few cases recently, although I would never want to be in the position to end up in court, that have been decided favorably in the growers favor. Mostly coop grows I guess. But still, the largest of the cases was 300-400 pounds for delivery to Whcch, which i've been in before when a vendor has just walked in the front door with what was probably a few pounds. Link for info the cases http://mendocinocountry.wordpress.com/category/cannabis/

I guess the main question is how can you maximally, legally protect yourself?

H

headband707

I got a question, so i have my medical card and was thinking about growing some plants. Has anyone out there sold to clubs before, or know any information about it. i'm trying to find some ligit ways to sell the goods.

Each club has it's own polices on buying pot . What one club allows the other club doesn't. The pot you have for one club might not fly with another. Some clubs want to have a good connection all the time and inspect that connection even if it sucks. Others have more lea way and are willing to look at good bud brought to them. Lets face it growing has become a grey area and the clubs know it. If you are a gifted grower and they see this they may look at your bud peace out Headband707

C

crazycanuckster

Wow, those are outrageous prices....How are any of the people who really need the stuff going to afford it? Sad they cant just all grow their own!

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

im not a legal expert or some kinda know it all .... maybe it can be helpful

1st thing a collective member can only trade with other members of same collective,
you cannot "trade" with others that are not in same collective as you... you can get charged for felony what ever your trading regardless of paper work you have..

Only legal way to trade that i know of is to have collective vouch as a grower for there collective and patients, they need to give you proper paper work for all the number of patients your growing medicine for to cover amount of plants and medicine produced by you
and you must keep the paper work on hand at all times... even when transporting medicine for trade to collective your member of .....

other wise from what i understand its all completely illegal if done in any other form

it comes down to your allowed to grow 6 flowering plants for yourself only.......

Even sec codes 420b is still sketchy , That comes down to spending a gang of $ for doctor and attorney to rep you , And judge still can say too bad

????? anyone know other info

H

headband707

im not a legal expert or some kinda know it all .... maybe it can be helpful

1st thing a collective member can only trade with other members of same collective,
you cannot "trade" with others that are not in same collective as you... you can get charged for felony what ever your trading regardless of paper work you have..

Only legal way to trade that i know of is to have collective vouch as a grower for there collective and patients, they need to give you proper paper work for all the number of patients your growing medicine for to cover amount of plants and medicine produced by you
and you must keep the paper work on hand at all times... even when transporting medicine for trade to collective your member of .....

other wise from what i understand its all completely illegal if done in any other form

it comes down to your allowed to grow 6 flowering plants for yourself only.......

Even sec codes 420b is still sketchy , That comes down to spending a gang of $ for doctor and attorney to rep you , And judge still can say too bad

????? anyone know other info

Your a real stick in the mud and this is why ppl like you are not around when shit gets done or things never do get done lol peace out Headband707:cool0044:

H

headband707

Wow, those are outrageous prices....How are any of the people who really need the stuff going to afford it? Sad they cant just all grow their own!

On this point you couldn't be more right!! The clubs have lost site of why they have started this in the first place with all the fighting with the Feds and DEA. Forcing ppl to grow for affordablity for meds if nothing else and pleasure. Peace out Headband707:cool0044:

H

headband707

First post! As good a time as any I guess to jump in, as I have had a small interest in vending to clubs.

First question I guess is how do most of the socal clubs get inventory? How much of a risk is posed by vending smaller amounts, lb or less at a time. I see relatively low risk in smaller amounts where you haven't attracted attention to your grow. You are just getting to the dispensary and dropping off your supply. Even with the six plant limit, harvesting even two can put me significantly over the 8oz limit. Would be nice to "donate" some to the clubs to recoup cost and effort.

There have been a few cases recently, although I would never want to be in the position to end up in court, that have been decided favorably in the growers favor. Mostly coop grows I guess. But still, the largest of the cases was 300-400 pounds for delivery to Whcch, which i've been in before when a vendor has just walked in the front door with what was probably a few pounds. Link for info the cases http://mendocinocountry.wordpress.com/category/cannabis/

I guess the main question is how can you maximally, legally protect yourself?

For this you have to go directly to the club you wish to deal with. They will have their own policies which they will be able to explain directly to you which makes more sense. You may be able to give them lbs. for lets say 4 months and that is it. Some clubs only want you if you can give them pot for years. Each club has their own policies .Peace out Headband707

L

Lost

Its gunna get ugly to "Casual sellers".. That is those people that grow a little something extra within the law and sell it to the clubs. It used to be that clubs were always like, bring it in, lets see it. If it was good, no questions, sold for asking price. Now everyone is "hooked up".. Its like many of the shops with hard ship letters are like fuck it.. Im gunna buy deep black market and fuck the local growers... Lets face it..
I was in a club where a home grown guy brought in 2-3 oz of his shiz. It didn't look top shelf but it was homegrown, not keifed and tumbled like you see in alot of commercial shiz. I dunno I didn't get to hold it so it si I dunno if it was fucked up and I could not tell.. It was way better than some black buds this shop was selling.. Bartender said they were just overstressed.. Yea, i would call buds that were not watered and baked in heat to the point of them stress turning purple and them black and selling it as a good indica just a little stressed??????@#$@$^, What the fuck is going on?

Dunno, times are a changin...
Many clubs in the last 4-5 months have seem pretty bad product quality problems.. Except clubs that are pre hardship.. They seem to be cranking out the dank.. For the most part...

R

Rolln J

another thing to watch for is some clubs will try and 1099 you!

H

headband707

Its gunna get ugly to "Casual sellers".. That is those people that grow a little something extra within the law and sell it to the clubs. It used to be that clubs were always like, bring it in, lets see it. If it was good, no questions, sold for asking price. Now everyone is "hooked up".. Its like many of the shops with hard ship letters are like fuck it.. Im gunna buy deep black market and fuck the local growers... Lets face it..
I was in a club where a home grown guy brought in 2-3 oz of his shiz. It didn't look top shelf but it was homegrown, not keifed and tumbled like you see in alot of commercial shiz. I dunno I didn't get to hold it so it si I dunno if it was fucked up and I could not tell.. It was way better than some black buds this shop was selling.. Bartender said they were just overstressed.. Yea, i would call buds that were not watered and baked in heat to the point of them stress turning purple and them black and selling it as a good indica just a little stressed??????@#$@$^, What the fuck is going on?

Dunno, times are a changin...
Many clubs in the last 4-5 months have seem pretty bad product quality problems.. Except clubs that are pre hardship.. They seem to be cranking out the dank.. For the most part...

Yeah I'm from BC and we usually have nice bud in BC but for some reason the clubs here have had crappy bud. Some of the clubs don't want to hear about the fact that they don't have good bud as some of their members like the shitty bud. One thing I have found the many years of being in all the clubs is everyone likes different bud. You and I may like the really strong bud but others may want the weaker bud. They appeal to all.. if ppl like sleepy pot then they keep that type of pot. They don't really care if they get the strong bud as not everyone wants it. I think now they are starting to lose customers like myself because they can't keep up with good strains. Our clubs are not as expensive as yours. Anywhere from $3.00 a gram to $10.00 gram for pot to $10.00 to $40.00 for Hash then other things like tricome toffee $80.00 a gram etc. Still cheaper at dealers for $170.00 oz to $240.00 peace out Headband707:cool0044:

H

headband707

There was a club in la that told me thats the only way they do it on two week terms. shes out of business now I always wondered how many growers she fucked out of money. A couple years ago in the bay area the club told a grower to come in they wanted some more product when he showed up they told him they werent taking product that day when he left two guys in the parking lot beat his ass and took his product so be carefull.

Are you saying a Compassion club beat a guy up and took his product???? Cause in a few of these posts it souns like you guys are saying the compassion clubs their are ripping ppl off or setting ppl up and taking their shit??and if so who is doing that I would really like to know? peace out Headband707

D

darookie2000

Are you saying a Compassion club beat a guy up and took his product???? Cause in a few of these posts it souns like you guys are saying the compassion clubs their are ripping ppl off or setting ppl up and taking their shit??and if so who is doing that I would really like to know? peace out Headband707

There was a guy who wrote a thing about boycotting harborside and that was one of the stories he told.

As far as packaging goes, does it have to be preweighed and bagged or can I bring it in jars not really carefully weighed or broken down?

Latest posts

Top Bottom