Selling to Dispensaries in California.

• Thread starter ThePlanIs2Grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

You are def right bout that seamaiden! Lol... My cities the worst down here! Lol... But we gotta keep trucking along! It def is hard to juggle around diff grows! Got outdoor season comin up along with the indoor set up I'm veggin out to get a run in! Just think bout all WORK that's in store for you cuz it def takes away from family life and personal time 4 sho..

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I disagree with SAM, it doesn't need to be a full time job, in fact, I think it should never be a full time job. These are PLANTS, they're not animals that require daily observation at minimum, they can do just fine being ignored for a time (guerilla grows, anyone? How's that work?).

Also, can you menfolk PLEASE stop with the fucking misogyny?! Jesus Jumping Christ, so some of you are idiot enough to hook up, often repeatedly, with the crazy bitches or the women who have no boundaries. That doesn't make ALL women snitchin' bitches, it just makes your choices in women bitches. Learn how to choose a partner that suits you or how to row alone and don't complain so much about it as though you "know" all women so intimately. You don't.

What you plan? Not legal. Growing plants isn't illegal, but moving from that to making a living? Illegal. I can also guarantee you that cash cropping is not a way to make a living, legal or otherwise.

True dat. And good call on the crazy bitches. Lucky I've got a good one. Haven't seen you around for a while Sea, how u been?

Busy is largely a question of grow style, but more importantly, like others have stated: work a regular job and grow on the side. What's especially nice is when you grow because you love it and not for commercial purposes, you're not chasing yield. At that point quality over quantity becomes a no-brainer. So many growers say they do it for the love of the plant and then use carcinogenic pgr's for yield or density to chase coin which 1 - is the opposite of medicinal, and 2 - lowers quality. They're not connoisseurs. They can lie to themselves, but they're not fooling anyone else. Work at a career and grow the best you can. Share it with friends and others less fortunate. There's nothing wrong with making a little dough, but you know if simply focus on excellence everything else will follow.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

title should be changed to "donating extra medicine to collectives in california"

be ready to drive, drive and drive some more if this is what you want to do
and ya got to get to know some growers

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Darth, glad you've found yourself one of the good gals. I've been recovering from a major knee surgery at the end of October, been workin' on relieving myself of the ol' Monkey Leg. Off crutches and onto a cane now, but I was pretty much AWOL from the internets for a while there. Just trying to get back into the swing of things, ya know?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Darth, glad you've found yourself one of the good gals. I've been recovering from a major knee surgery at the end of October, been workin' on relieving myself of the ol' Monkey Leg. Off crutches and onto a cane now, but I was pretty much AWOL from the internets for a while there. Just trying to get back into the swing of things, ya know?

Missed your input, glad your feelin better....:dance

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you, chickenman. :-)

Still can't get down to my gardens, though, and it's starting to drive me kinda crazy. I need to set out more cover crops, at least get some green manure going!

Top Bottom