Sending freebies to the farm...

• Thread starter InvisibleM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InvisibleM

I don't see any threads where farmers see if their homemade seeds would make a good freebie for the farm. Is there one somewhere?

Any way this is what I have made -

I had 3 Sour Diesel males (Rez) that I crossed to the following females -

Chemdog Sour Diesel by REZDOG (a thousand or more)
2 Sour Bubble's by BOG (lots of these too)

Grapefruit X Blueberry by Chimera (hundreds)
Super Silver Haze f2 by Fritillary (hundreds)
Sour Diesel (Rez) (quite a few)

Also a Sour Bubble male crossed to the last three females...

Any of these sound like good freebies?

Illmind

Illmind

Fuck ya it do. There's most def good stuff in there. And you most likely did a better job breeding the sd than rez so I'm in! They all sound bomb, sour bubble f1 or one of the BXs? Aight man, peace

I

InvisibleM

I think the sour bubbles were a combination bx3 and bx4 when I got them a few months ago from BOG Illmind. The sour diesels f2's should be in high demand as only a few people were able to score these last drop. I didn't want to have to buy SD seeds again so these should last me a lifetime..... if I could just grow out enough to find the stinky one I'm after.

I have grow threads with pictures for many of these, just not here on the farm yet. The Grapefruit X Blueberry grow is in the Chimera forum here at the farm though.

M

MSL Foundation

Hell ya those freebies sound awesome!

Send them in. I bet all of those crosses are really something special! Patients can really benefit from those strains.

Really cool of you to share your work.

Hope all is well on your side of the planet!

MSL

I

InvisibleM

Thanks MSL, if I hear from someone at the farm I'll send them in.

devious d

devious d

i tip my hat to you bro:rasta: giving away those beans, when strains are reaching $2000 on hear, i know there top genetics but i find that obcene for a 10 pack, god i thought i was reading the prices for bc seeds, subcool still manages reasonable prices for top genetics:cool0041: or is that auctions for you!!!!

L

l0g1c4l

Who doesnt love freebies!! Especially if it can go to those who really need it!!

RESPECT INVISIBLE!

G

greenthumb

i was going to send some in as freebies but after seeing how much the seeds sell for on here i thought what a fucking rip off i dont care how good the genetics are its just rediculous so i didnt send them.
Then when i offered them to thc people free of charge without having to sell there soul for 10 seeds they took the thead off the site.
Good site a lot of good people but save your money and buy from a real seed company and save yourself a FORTUNE!.

S

SSHZ

If I said that I would have been banned a minute after the post...LOL

S

SSHZ

I like how the price of his "LOgic 3 Collection" went from $450 to $500 after nobody paid in the first round. I understand his desire to make money and he's entitled but to take advantage is bad business IMO..... treat customers FAIRLY and they'll keep coming back. Take advantage and they'll buy elsewhere.

W

weed sucks

its either

a. logic hasnt seen this yet

b. his left clicker button on his mouse broke, so he cant right now.

why would you send in FREEBIES did you see that swerve post??!?!?! 5K plus packs sold. at 150 yo. thats 750,000. and ummm seeing the nature of the product im pretty sure he doesnt have to claim every single 150 dollar purchase, i would imagine.

go into the selling biz yo. the best part....

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO TEST YOUR SHIT!!!

honestly though IMVHFO yeah wtf 500 for beans better come with a blow job, whats next cali connection untested beans for 500 god i hope not. now that i think about it does raskal test his stuff??? damn thats like a beta pro tester 500 investment rate.

G

greenthumb

you would have thought that now its legal for some people in europe/usa and canada the prices of seeds would be more competative ie cheaper!.
I hate it when people take advantage some of us growers and med patients cant afford much because of the price of electricity/nutes/pots/medium/bulbs/ballasts and everthing else.
Plus you can get mr nice and soma genetics for 5 times cheaper it doesnt make any sense to pay $500 dollars for 10 thats about £450 MADNESS and pure greed!.

W

weed sucks

yes very true. and what is even more curious is that logic got them from ograskal at a BIN price he said. i dont think it really matters if logic himself bought them or he owned them or whatever, he was passing on a name IMO and it had nothing to do with logic himself. they were raskals beens from beginning to when whoever got screwed and payed 500$ for them they were still raskals. it seems IMVHO that is why raskal got pissed. it didnt matter if they were logics from a year two years ago or last week. he was passing on raskals beans at auction crazy prices while raskal only got a small amount for them. i'd be pissed too!

but at the same time i have a bunch of basketball cards that i've been holding onto since third grade. i have michael jordans rookie card, AND his XRC card. not to mention like a 95 finest refractable and an spx signature card from the first release.

now i only payed 5 dollars for the packs i got them in, but shit im not letting go of these for anything less that a car. plain and simple. so in the end i see both points. money and respect. in my honest opinion i feel that the line was not walked on this one. just find it kinda disrespectful, seeing as people that have been around since donkey kong days are sellin beans for 50-60 bucks, and yeah thats right thats about 15% of the price of those. but im going to drop it. i like this site and dont want to get banned.

damn i feel like a beaten dog. like im just being me but when i get looked at i have to cowar away on this site lately ya know? this just needs to blow over. just wait for outdoor harvest there'll be so much cheer in the air everybody is going to chill a little.

Z

zoeronerer

you guys are bitching ..ima get u some cheese for that wine...... if you want something for free grow bag seed....

500 is cheap if u get a winner .....u guys just sound poor man its cheesy

i spend thousands on seeds and get it all back.

i double up

thats how we do in cali ..

and no u cant borrow 5 p so u can get yer soma beanz...

an greenthumb it says no private trading when u sign up to this site man ... its not a shocker

Z

zoeronerer

yes very true. and what is even more curious is that logic got them from ograskal at a BIN price he said. i dont think it really matters if logic himself bought them or he owned them or whatever, he was passing on a name IMO and it had nothing to do with logic himself. they were raskals beens from beginning to when whoever got screwed and payed 500$ for them they were still raskals. it seems IMVHO that is why raskal got pissed. it didnt matter if they were logics from a year two years ago or last week. he was passing on raskals beans at auction crazy prices while raskal only got a small amount for them. i'd be pissed too!

but at the same time i have a bunch of basketball cards that i've been holding onto since third grade. i have michael jordans rookie card, AND his XRC card. not to mention like a 95 finest refractable and an spx signature card from the first release.

now i only payed 5 dollars for the packs i got them in, but shit im not letting go of these for anything less that a car. plain and simple. so in the end i see both points. money and respect. in my honest opinion i feel that the line was not walked on this one. just find it kinda disrespectful, seeing as people that have been around since donkey kong days are sellin beans for 50-60 bucks, and yeah thats right thats about 15% of the price of those. but im going to drop it. i like this site and dont want to get banned.

damn i feel like a beaten dog. like im just being me but when i get looked at i have to cowar away on this site lately ya know? this just needs to blow over. just wait for outdoor harvest there'll be so much cheer in the air everybody is going to chill a little.

who is michael jordan ?

G

greenthumb

im not private trading i was giving them away gratis thats not trading and if your daft enough to spend $500 on 10 seeds then thats your choice but most sane people wouldnt bother and go with respectable long time breeders get tryed and tested strains for a fraction of the price.
Again for it to be trading i would be expecting something in return and im NOT just trying to spread the cheer!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom