Sending freebies to the farm...

• Thread starter InvisibleM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

weed sucks

you guys are bitching ..ima get u some cheese for that wine...... if you want something for free grow bag seed....

500 is cheap if u get a winner .....u guys just sound poor man its cheesy

i spend thousands on seeds and get it all back.

i double up

thats how we do in cali ..

and no u cant borrow 5 p so u can get yer soma beanz...

an greenthumb it says no private trading when u sign up to this site man ... its not a shocker

yo dude.

im a MEDICAL PATIENT. i smoke herb because I CANNOT AFFORD A DOCTOR EVERY WEEK AND PRESCRIPTIONS.

i know some of yalll (obviously like you if you "make it back") are in it for money and thats cool. but i am one of your so call "patients" that you rip off with 50 an eighth for a fucking natural flower.

so yes i grow my own.

and your high if your thinking im going to spend 500 dollars on an untested unpictured, uninformed strain. i have actual ailments that need tending to, other than lining my wallet bucko.

so yes, i will stick with my sannie indicas and top dawg 100 max white cross price (that krome asked for) somebody said that the other day and that reminded me.

good luck hustlin buddy im outta this before it gets heated.

Z

zoeronerer

hah u never been in it how u gonna get out?

i love weed .... u think it sucks because its expensive. hahah

u know why good weed is expensive and bad weed is cheep ????

because any random dude can get a card and produce some c c-

haha bucko are u my grandfather hahah

dude .. you guys are lucky to even be able to have a chance to acquire any of these beens.....

or to even have online pot sites at all .....

be thankful ..

let logic and the other breeders do there thing ..and work out there own biz ...

let an open market dictate prices ..

this is the real world gas grass or ass i believe u gota pay for last time i checked ...

i would charge and will in the future charge you $60 for henerys dude ..

you kno never mind yer cut off here are some digital mites for you :bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:bug:

.. i cant believe your name dude its disrespectful to the sacred herb....

you never answered my question mr. sucks . who is michael jordan??

BACK ON TOPIC did you send in those freebies invisible man? i think some of the freebies i have gotten here are as good as my order half the time ... thanks for those everyone

W

weed sucks

nah, you dont push disrespect and think your fucking logic and say BACK ON TOPIC.

i cant respond to your childish PM, so i will here.

bammer? yo i just cut some of sannies KO f3 and honestly that shit will knock any cali connect untested GARBAGE out of the water! AND for being a 100% indica that yield over 70 grams in a 3 gal. def a keeper. no testing needed. dont need to be a drug dealer to "test" out and "find" phenos and shit. im paying for a strain i dont want to have to hunt what im paying for. the only thing i need to hunt for are females.

but you selling the shit i could see why 500 isnt bad. because you sell that much on the daily it seems like a good investment. but your blowing this shit out the wrong way too dude. your no different than mexicans and stupid indiana growers trying to pay their mortgage with it. charge high school kids dick prices but people that are fucking dying with serious condition that can barely afford food and shelter for myself because i've been 50K in the whole since i started getting surgeries, yeah fuck you and you supposed "better" herb. the shit i grow will knock out any seasoned head.

and i dont need 500 dollars just to TRY and find one. hopefully with zero hermie or auto issues. which with "swerves" work lately (being that swerve let other people do his work and just sit back and got his money) you are very lucky to find 1 keeper pheno per pack. which is a fucking joke, if thats the way the seed company is headed to MAYBE find a pheno instead of an equal 1:1 good plant to seed ratio, im going to start a pollen chuckin bizz and test my shit. all the people that have real conditions that cant afford to wait 3 months just to see if its the shit we want to grow and potentially lose all the time and money hell no. i NEED guarantees and if your NOT A CROOK AND TEST YOUR SHIT that isnt so hard to do. everyone that has been around the block in this biz knows that and swerve thought he was above everyone and got grounded real fuckin quick.

so grow your weed, make your money brah. cause in california thats what its all about. money. prop 19 yeaahhh boyee. i kinda almost hope that happens so it'll blow all your "well im from cali so my shit blah blah blah" dummies outta the water.

and this is a PM so i dont give a fuck. i have ZERO respect for you drug dealers. you putting a bad name on herb and putting it right up there with guns and bullshit. its your fault that people like us have to hide in the shadows, because assholes like you have to make a buck on ANYTHING that people will buy. bullshit.

you sir, are a crook.

dont care if i get banned your a bad person.

(on a nice side note - i saw you have p91, if you have the REAL p91 cut from poway, you are a lucky dude. im from there and that thing went to SHIT when some kids started throwing cuts out labeled as that in like 04. same with real SD bullrider. if you do damn your lucky, i've had it and am STILL on the search. live right off the 56 and was around for those days.)

R

ReadySetGrowD9

im not private trading i was giving them away gratis thats not trading and if your daft enough to spend $500 on 10 seeds then thats your choice but most sane people wouldnt bother and go with respectable long time breeders get tryed and tested strains for a fraction of the price.
Again for it to be trading i would be expecting something in return and im NOT just trying to spread the cheer!.

hey bro im with you on this.... 500 for 10 seeds is crazy and then logic was saying Ogr isnt making beans anymore which is BS bc there is gunna be a drop of Ogr gear at CC in a couple weeks Ogr said it himself.... when i make my 1st cross im spreading beans everywhere for FREE i just wanna see my shit grown out lol..... its not like its hard to make an F1 lol just put a male and a female in the same room and they do the work for u lol....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If you want to send freebies to the farm then do it and if you don't, don't, but quit bitchin, I swear yall sound like high school kids tryin to scrape up enough for a case of Olympia or the Beast. No one calls, pm's or writes to beg you to send them in, you have the address, send them if you want to spread them around to members and patrons of the auction site, but if your lookin for an ego stroke from the site askin for you free stuff your goin to be waitin a bit. Also all free seeds still must be sent to the auction site and redistributed for security reasons. Members don't neccesarily want a private individual having their address in the states or elsewhere so there is still risk and expense associated with the freebie seeds

If you think the seeds are to expensive then don't buy them, pretty damn simple, keep in mind that for the most part it is an auction site, so the bidders set the price not the site. Everyone bitched about no BIN's so they assigned a BIN price so the auction prices didn't go so high and you bitch, cracks me up.

It cost a significantly more to produce seeds in volume and consistantly than finished buds, especially if your a commercial grower..seeds require alot more work before, during, and after the sale, much more of a headache in the big scheme of things. Remember it takes two plants to make one plant of seeds so your return is cut in half from the very beginning of the process and your not goin to get the same dollars for seeded plant as a flowered one, at least the way i do it. I would love to do alot more breeding but can't afford to screw up my entire operation to knock out some seeds of killer genetics only to listen to everyone piss and moan about how they should be free or they are to expensive or whatever...the masses sure take the fun out of breeding for most of us for sure.

Go get some SOMA seeds if ya want real success,lol, which by the way are $250-$300 sticker price for the real deal and total crap, I have spent thousands on his gear and have never got a seed past germination....oh and Mr.Nice..lol good luck there also, depends what year they made the seeds or if Shanti was around as to if there are even viable of not and the list goes on.. so don't get all down on one and not the others because they are all as unreliable, inconsistant and as expensive as the next one.

Nirvana seeds are most peoples best bet, low risk, low cost, high success rate in most cases and Mau has knocked about everything good out there.

Tex

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
OK, This is really simple.

If you have freebie seeds to send in for your fellow community members to test and play with then pm LOGIC and he will fill you in on where to send etc.

If, for some reason that you find yourself not liking the prices of seeds sold at the auction or indeed you feel that your untested seed needs to be sold and not given away as freebies - and develop an attitude about it then expect a ban.

This is a civilised forum and whilst some of you may think Logic can be ban heavy.... I will not tolerate any shit!!!

I have had to ban more users these last few days than my whole time modding. Please do not make me have to ban any more of you.. THANK YOU!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

hey tex on a side note ur "current thcbay freebies" link dosent work

B

Bobby Smith

I think everyone on this thread (save for the two mods who actually made sense) should give this link a go:

Z

zoeronerer

thanks texas and herbbalizer well put. its the mods biz to tackle these issues but im really thankful to be able to pay $500....and sometimes i have to jump in . sorry

was going to say the same thing about the soma gear and mr nice but its just pointless
im not bashing any breeders for any reason
there are bargain meds in any health care industry ... when u go to pharmacy you can buy the cheap meds for irritable bowel syndrome or the expensive gucci brand that wont make u smell funny... the market dictates whats available and what the price is ... its no different in this biz or any other no matter how any one feels about something is worth what someone will pay for it .... thats capitalizm fer ya .....

man u should see what i sell refinished vintage furniture on ebay for if your pissed about these prices..

aloha everybody and thanks for the freebies ... me likey

and in response to the end of the post the p91 is still around in pure form ... if your in dego u will have an easy time finding it in north county .. the growers i know u still pop it off are in temecula escondido and valley center with small pockets of it in vista and oceanside ..... it dont yeild so well but its quick ...

same kids will have the hogsbreath ,betsy, etc small circle ...... zoer scf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom