• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sent a jar in box to Northen Ca. Used different return address. My buddy got 2 notes from postal inspectors saying a package was being consificated due to a possible containmant of a substance thats federaly prohibited. He denied knowlege of course wont be doing that again fer sure...Another friend sent qps back to Fla., some make it some havent, for me not worth the risk..

S

Seed Buyer

The mail order days played out around 2002 from what I noticed. Before that you were golden but I think the gig has long been up.

B

Beasters X Haze

sounds like you sent it like a moron... that might be the problem

OGONLY

OGONLY

I knew a guy that was killin it weekly to Chicago for over 6 months. Finally one package was delayed then ended up being delivered with half the contents missing and a torn up box. He thought the delivery guy got that one and rather than have a lost package on his hands he'd deliver something.

He decided to change carriers and the very next one was snagged. He said never again and last I heard he's not killin it so much.

N

NugNation

My buddy just told me last night he saw a snippet on yahoo news a few days ago that ups and fedex were cutting open pretty much any remotely suspicious package (just about everything) coming out of CO. I couldn't find the article but he said that it estimated that about 75% of herb grown in co was heading over state lines and that recently fedex and ups had intercepted about 90% of the contraband (according to their estimates).

The people i've talked to about it have always stuck with the postal service, triple vacuum sealed and put in one of those express overnight boxes. The difference is once fedex or ups get your package it becomes their property until it arrives at its destination, with the postal service it is still the property of the sender or receiver (don't know which one) and an actual search warrant is required to open anything. haven't heard of anyone losing one yet.

true grit

true grit

Chickenman enough with the pointless threads already...ive already let some pointless ones keep going but c'mon. locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom