Sensi Seeds - Mr Nice (g13xhp)

• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

primeform

Has anyone used Sensi Seed Bank? Im looking for a good g13xhashplant. Whos got the best genetics on this strain?

B

Buddy Flowers

i don't know if they have the best but i know they have a great one. i've used them a few times but never had anything shipped, just had buddies bring me back shit

ThinAir

ThinAir

I'm currently having bad herm issues with sensi (non fem) northern lights. The nl is the only strain herming in a room with feminized seed plants from paradise and DNA and a couple of clone only strains. Thats not to say that their mr. Nice will herm but I'd be aware that some of their gear 100% does herm.

I made a post on their forum inquiring about nl tendencies to herm and they deleted my thread and sent me a pm stating that it was a coincidence that i had found 2 herms (I had only found 2 at the time) in a 10 pack and that hermaphroditism does not run in any of their genetics. They are not a company I will be using again which is a shame because they have been around forever and have some classic strains.

I grew their white label Fem northern lights outdoor last year and got 6 lbs from 15 plants, some of which herm'd causing some seeded buds. I figured those herms were a result of the Fem process so I killed off my mother and ordered the non Fem to find a mom for outdoor season 2011 only to have it herm twice as bad as the Fem did. Luckily, I now know not to run the nl outdoor.

Good luck in your quest

C

Calicannabiseed

Sensi is one of the originals. They used to have the best genetics around but I am not sure how things are now.

P

primeform

Any other companies with a good g13x hashplant? Someone recommended motarebels green manalishi pacific G-13 x G-13/HP. anyone have experience with this strain?

A

AlienBoyD7

I had 3 greenmanalishi females out of 5 .The yeild was 2.5 oz each in a getto soil grow using Nutri Culture 17-5-17 veg every watering, Nutri Culture 5-40-17 every other watering for flower 15 day flush. Rock fucking solid!

P

primeform

I had 3 greenmanalishi females out of 5 .The yeild was 2.5 oz each in a getto soil grow using Nutri Culture 17-5-17 veg every watering, Nutri Culture 5-40-17 every other watering for flower 15 day flush. Rock fucking solid!

thanks ABD7! Picking up a little bit of everything Motarebel has including this strain.

A

AlienBoyD7

You wont be disapointed, I will be starting some other strains this next go around , after my move. I will be grabbing mota gear for back up . The Green Manalishi is a great plant. I have given away about 20 cuttings... everybody is happy. I got 15 plants in the second week of flower...hope I can bring them in, cross your fingers...lol and good luck to you my fellow farmer.

S

Seed Buyer

I bought 5 packs from Dr Chronic back around 2005 (think we paid like $150 per pack). Had like 5 out of 50 germ. Raised hell w/ Dr Chronic to no avail. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I always start at least 50 seeds or more of a strain to find a keeper. Good luck!

S

SSHZ

Top Dawg had NYC HP and NYC HP13 seeds up on here for a bit............. They take a while to finish up though but certain pheno's are very nice.......

P

primeform

Top Dawg had NYC HP and NYC HP13 seeds up on here for a bit............. They take a while to finish up though but certain pheno's are very nice.......

thanks sshz, ive been wanting to try some top dawg stuff. Ive been looking for the underdawg #1 or double underdawg. Where can I find that stuff?

Aligee

Aligee

...I'm looking into some of these genes Mota seems like the ticket affordable and reliable think I'ma place an order here it's been awhile ...wonder what freebies are on deck right now !!!

S

SSHZ

Don't know anyplace other than here........... maybe they are working on more beans of these?

waayne

waayne

Sensi is junk and defunct imo!
Hindu Killer is right.
I popped about 30 in 2003
The best phenos were mediocre at best.
I haven't found a keeper pheno from any of their beans since 2000, when I found a sweet NL x Haze pheno......:pimp:

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I ran there Mr nice about a year + ago......They all germed got a few females , alot came out like deep chunk or petrolia headstash...... land race squat Huge leaves ......slow vegg, fat stalks... had 1 amazing one that was not dominated by the hashplant side of the cross.....Would have kept it longer , but i dont grow Sog, i grow trees or shrubs......and have had bubba and Og for a like 5-6 years so i did not need another short squat plant..or a lanky Og SOG Style plants..i say buy a pack and shoot the lotto......when a packs almost 200$ it makes it fun to see if you win

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Mota has 4 hybrids using that G13/HP 88. Grendel , Double Koosh , Gryphon and Green Mali , all are good enough to stay in peoples gardens...n8tive:harvest:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Mota has 4 hybrids using that G13/HP 88. Grendel , Double Koosh , Gryphon and Green Mali , all are good enough to stay in peoples gardens...n8tive:harvest:

Thanks N8tive but we both know who deserves the credit for the G-13/hp. Good to see you and i just sent an email a few minutes ago. Be well my friend!

M

Monkeymonk840

Sensi was the king, especially as the sssc look at all the strains from those lineS

Pretty much every seed strain available is intwined in their genetics. Dude try it out by a bit more to select from I heard sensi genes still good just harder to find the desired keepers. Or get sour p from resin very dank select the shorter more anise smelling pheno of hp13 but the sour d one is awesome.

Top Bottom