• Thread starter primeform
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kingboy

Kingboy

Genetics
Supporter
Mr Nice "G13 x Hashplant" Herm

I'm currently having bad herm issues with sensi (non fem) northern lights. The nl is the only strain herming in a room with feminized seed plants from paradise and DNA and a couple of clone only strains. Thats not to say that their mr. Nice will herm but I'd be aware that some of their gear 100% does herm.

I made a post on their forum inquiring about nl tendencies to herm and they deleted my thread and sent me a pm stating that it was a coincidence that i had found 2 herms (I had only found 2 at the time) in a 10 pack and that hermaphroditism does not run in any of their genetics. They are not a company I will be using again which is a shame because they have been around forever and have some classic strains.

I grew their white label Fem northern lights outdoor last year and got 6 lbs from 15 plants, some of which herm'd causing some seeded buds. I figured those herms were a result of the Fem process so I killed off my mother and ordered the non Fem to find a mom for outdoor season 2011 only to have it herm twice as bad as the Fem did. Luckily, I now know not to run the nl outdoor.

Good luck in your quest

Hey guys, I was rather disgusted this morning to find that one of my Sensi Seeds Mr. Nice males started to showcase a plethora of white hairs with balls. Full blown herm...

jack hairy

jack hairy

ive heard that males that show female can be good for breeding, if you didnt kill it already...

i started some mr nice in october.
the first batch was not great, but i thought it was supposed to be 60 days
it needs 74 at least, some maybe up to 85-90.
mine also were taller than the jack herers started at the same time.

i signed up at sensi forum, and they were not helpful, and banned me.
i signed up again and didnt complain, just started a thread to show 5 different mr nice phenos, and they just banned me again. i dont understand it, but they may have just lost me as a customer.

the mr nice does seem to have potential, the second batch is looking much better with virtually no change in conditions to warrant it. i think they just needed more time to mature before flowering, and cuttings will get better for a few generations.

the jack seems decent, not as good as my last plant i am trying to replace, but its a good start. i might be trying mns next time, but i wanted to try a good black domina, marleys collie, and ersb.

chadkush

chadkush

I want to knoe if their afghani #1#1 is still good. I herd it lost its vigour any one knoe?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Any other companies with a good g13x hashplant? Someone recommended motarebels green manalishi pacific G-13 x G-13/HP. anyone have experience with this strain?

I hear the G13/skunk is a better hybrid.....from Mr. Nice..

chadkush

chadkush

Herd good things on hazemans 88 g13 hp. Its the g13 hp from 1988.

K

kolah

Why buy through Sensi Seeds for Mr Nice seeds? You can buy directly from the Shantibaba man and he always throws in more seeds that advertised. Often peeps get 18 to 25 seeds when ordering from him personally. He will also give you a medical discount with the right documentation.

K

kolah

I want to knoe if their afghani #1#1 is still good. I herd it lost its vigour any one knoe?

I grew Sensi's Afghani #1 last year in a greenhouse. It loved the high elevation, warm days and cold nights and was my biggest yielder. A great easy to grow indica (at least outdoors) and I think it would be a great plant to cross with other strains. I saw zero signs of vigor loss at all.

chadkush

chadkush

Thanks kolah. Did you take pixx? Did you have indica looking plants? Ive read ppl saying that they have sativa looking plants. Thanks again man.

K

kolah

There should be pics in my thread I started here called Summer Grow 2012 (or something like that) If ya can't find it, I will post some pics tonight. All were heavy indica..I think I had about 6 female plants, big and beautiful. I'd grow some again in a heartbeat. I'd love to cross it with Blue Dream or Mr Nice's Black Widow (the REAL "white widow")

YaaMon

YaaMon

I'd go with something from Mota since he used NDNguys 88 G13/HP. From original Sensi stock. Can't go wrong there.

jack hairy

jack hairy

just to clarify, mr nice is a strain from sensi.
you cant buy mns seeds through sensi, and like you said, why would you?

chadkush

chadkush

I wanna knoe how the current stock of mr nice g13 hp is from sensi. Dont see lots of reports from it

Latest posts

Top Bottom