• Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Got a few exotics in the lab!
got a pure if there is such a thing!
Old School romulan
Blue dreams! (Dj short cut)
Bluedream that I’ve crossed with a high thcv variant , haven’t named it yet.
Some purple punch crosses with true og ( calling em K2)
A forbidden fruit crossed with blueberry muffin. First run so dunno how she will do
Candy land crossed with a Congolese variant (thcv)
I’m running experimental runs for gauge which strain will gimme that 8% mark I been chasing on thcv, all have pushed the thc to about 22% average but the thcv I’ve been able to get to the 4-6% thcv been pushing to get higher in flower.
i am going to attempt to cross malawi gold and thc-victory.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
here is my uvb setup. Using agromax uv. Also four hours a day, during peak hours.
Is intersting how some plants react to uv light. Even tho these lights can be dangerous at close range, it seems like the plants are reaching for it?! Lol View attachment 1021724
Thats why i love the kind led you can take out both blue an red spectrums to just have uv side of thing perfect for finishing off. Too soon an they mature too quickly. Also there doing hps uv bulbs as finishing blubs havent tried yet but there on there way

Last one all on 100

BSG

20200826 141204
20200826 141139
20200826 141227
20200826 141328
Last edited:
Dr.B

Dr.B

Thats why i love the kind led you can take out both blue an red spectrums to just have uv side of thing perfect for finishing off. Too soon an they mature too quickly. Also there doing hps uv bulbs as finishing blubs havent tried yet but there on there way

Last one all on 100

BSG
Haven't seen an older model in a while. That was the light that convinced me to buy my kindled.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
How do you find the connection to the computer?

K5 over here is £1500 new

K5 WiFi doesn't exist 😑 but $1250 I will just get it from you guys 🤣🤣

Dr.B

Dr.B

How do you find the connection to the computer?
Better with time... Initially it was the shits. Now it works great 8 months later. Ive got a dozen or more supplementary light programs in the list already.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Better with time... Initially it was the shits. Now it works great 8 months later. Ive got a dozen or more supplementary light programs in the list already.
I think i will order one for my next cycle 🤠

Dr.B

Dr.B

I think i will order one for my next cycle 🤠
Little tip if you don't want to write your own light programs. The manufacturer programs can't be modified as to when they start/stop. Times are set in stone. However you have full control of the clock... Manufacturer flower program starts at 4pm, I like 6pm... Just roll the internal clock forward two hours. 😉

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Little tip if you don't want to write your own light programs. The manufacturer programs can't be modified as to when they start/stop. Times are set in stone. However you have full control of the clock... Manufacturer flower program starts at 4pm, I like 6pm... Just roll the internal clock forward two hours. 😉
See thats why he's called the Doc fixing shit before it happens 😄

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
What is of interest w.r.t. thcv? I haven't been able to figure that out....it seems like one of the latest things to breed for.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Iv turned my digital ballasts down to 250w nice yellow spectrum what do yous think 660w for bulk then lower for more advanced flower?

Thoughts guys

Helps if I put the pic up 🧟‍♂️🤯😅

20200826 164552
Dr.B

Dr.B

Iv turned my digital ballasts down to 250w nice yellow spectrum what do yous think 660w for bulk then lower for more advanced flower?

Thoughts guys

Helps if I put the pic up 🧟‍♂️🤯😅
Haha, not my specialty there. I just turn down the reds 30% in the last two weeks. 😉

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Haha, not my specialty there. I just turn down the reds 30% in the last two weeks. 😉
Haha same dude on the kind so much easier.

Just been doing a bit of research an its looking like you only need the 660w for more veg growth then turn them down so none of the good stuff burns off?

Who actually knows 🤔

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Too many snakes in the grass for me on here an just jealous people so im done yous are cool but na I cant stay on here so many self centered twats that think there amazing well you no what I grow bigger plants an im not a twat with it 0 1 2 1 DO 1

Top Bottom