SEPTEMBER SUMMER SHOWDOWN

• Thread starter B.S.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I think those massive reflectors probably help too. They took off when you got those up as I recall.

Nothing much to see at the moment....keeping them in the dark. The resin is looking tasty though....
Yeah I would say silver parabolic for veg an white for flowering 100% id put my crop on the line on that fact 😅😶🤐

An definitely another tip thats working for me is the digital ballasts.

250w all the way in flush doesn't burn off any of the good stuff.

I do 600w then 660w then back it off to 400w then down to 250w like the sun getting ready for the harvest.

STAY FROSTY 🥶

BSG

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
Also trying drying some under the 250w see how she goes 🙃

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
[QUOT
Yeah I would say silver parabolic for veg an white for flowering 100% id put my crop on the line on that fact 😅😶🤐

I do 600w then 660w then back it off to 400w then down to 250w like the sun getting ready for the harvest.

STAY FROSTY 🥶

BSG
Nice. I did turn down my lights a bit toward the end with a similar idea. Actually changed to 11/13 the last 10 days, mostly to try and get nyc diesel to hurry up lol.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
[QUOT

Nice. I did turn down my lights a bit toward the end with a similar idea. Actually changed to 11/13 the last 10 days, mostly to try and get nyc diesel to hurry up lol.
Aww it might be an auto thing so take my words with a pinch of salt sun shines all day an night for the girls just lower my wattage.

Dont iv got a bubblegum auto that hasn't been hardly touched an shes a good 2/3 weeks behind 😆

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
I know this should never be done but god I wished she would just be done 😅 im like a little kid 🥳

20200904 180742
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

STAY FROSTY 🥶

BSG

I agree. I always back off the 600’s a few inches the last weeks to preserve tricomes and terpenes. Made a big difference going from 18” away to 20” even.

B.S.G

B.S.G

Supporter
To all my 🇺🇸 buddies an anyone affected by the fires stay as safe as you can!

Thinking of you all

One love 🥶

Top Bottom