Seraphim Returns With New Autos!

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmingherbs

Farmingherbs

I
She does have very thin sativa like fingers, but the effect has been more like an indica so far. I wont be able to tell you how this generation performs until this one is finished and tested.
the previous generations had a severe couchlock body buzz going on. one joint and forget whatever you had planned for the day because it just isn't getting done. It didn't give me much of a cerebral buzz the only effect it had on my mind was it made me play games with myself.

I am sure you have played these games too. like the one where you are watching tv and the commercials come on and you try to remember what you were watching, or the one where you walk into a room and then pat yourself down trying to remember why you came for.

There is a bit more testing to do and I have 3 more BBB growing so I should get a better idea of what I should expect from this generation when they are all done.

If all goes well then I should have fem seeds produced for July.

Yes she is an auto, she has been under 20hrs of light everyday so definitely an true auto. Most of my strains show sex by 21 days old but the ones bred to be large show around 28 days, giving them an extra week of veg time to increase size and yield.
I would love to smoke something like this got relocated smoke sucks here trying my hand at autos.Would love to grow kick ass smoke like that!

A

A 1

NEED NOoOoB HELP! lol......Im looking to auto flower 4-6 plants. i have a 1,000watt HPS 140,000 lumens and a T5 6 bulb with 6,500k output and around 17,000 lumens. which one would u think would work best? should i look into purchasing a different light or more lights? i am planning a 18/6 or 20/4 sleep schdule for them. ALSO was wondering if the nutes are soo important in auto flowering plants. any help is help! thank you!

str8smokn

str8smokn

@A 1
The 1000wt will be plenty to bloom A few plants.
You can use the T5 for sprouting and veg and then move to the 1000 wt.
both light schedules will work fine.
And nutes I would go light at first and then work your upto 3/4 recommended dosage.
STR8

Reactions: A 1
A

A 1

@A 1
The 1000wt will be plenty to bloom A few plants.
You can use the T5 for sprouting and veg and then move to the 1000 wt.
both light schedules will work fine.
And nutes I would go light at first and then work your upto 3/4 recommended dosage.
STR8

thanks for the info! im getting excited. almost time to pick out some seeds lol.

Top Bottom