Serenity,Saginaw Valley Skunk Test Grow

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Flower room full of Mota

Thanks man... I have no Idea about the drop bro...So finally getting into flower now with 7 females.. There are 2 Serenitys that are at 17 days of Flower and there virtually identical... Theres a third Serenity at just 5 days in flower so will see if theres another pheno in that one... I have 4 SVS in flower right now.. Two are at 12 days of flower and another 2 are at 5 days of flower.. Not much flowers to show yet but the structure on both of the testers is excellent with great sidebranching and strength... Typically very easy to grow as are all the G13 crosses Ive run from Mota....Im running these in Sunshine Organic 4 and using Botanicare Nutes on them..There under 3 600 hundreds right now so 1800 watts.. Im maxed out right now because Im finishing one plant and theres a big Querkle in the flower room too...Here are some pics of the Mota Jungle starting to grow.....:rasta2:

Mota Testing flower5111 007
Mota Testing flower5111 012
Mota Testing flower5111 011
Mota Testing flower5111 030
Mota Testing flower5111 032
Mota Testing flower5111 031
Mota Testing flower5111 009
Mota Testing flower5111 028
Mota Testing flower5111 008 1
waayne

waayne

Nice!
I'm looking forward to seeing these girls in flower :happy

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

A good skunk seems hard to come by. And you have 4 to choose from. Do you keep your ballast inside your room?

Your ladies are looking stupendous jah love.

dlovejah

dlovejah

A good skunk seems hard to come by. And you have 4 to choose from. Do you keep your ballast inside your room?

Your ladies are looking stupendous jah love.
Thanks Bro... Yes I keep three 600s in this room.I move a lotta air and it balances out my temps down in the hollar:).... I live where its very cold for most of the time.... Hopefully the roadkill will be in there. they sure are hard to come by......

G

Golden_Child

Thats Some Lush Mota

Looking Very Lively And Healthy. Keep it Up dlove. Doesn't Hurt Having Great Genetics Neither Huh? LoL :winking0067: Hope You Get That Roadkill.

- Golden_Child

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Word. Different climate's call for different techniques.

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hola dlove

are those svs straight
cause I have some
svs x Chemo that I am
testing too.

They are looking great

Bare

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking Very Lively And Healthy. Keep it Up dlove. Doesn't Hurt Having Great Genetics Neither Huh? LoL :winking0067: Hope You Get That Roadkill.

- Golden_Child
Your right its pretty easy with Killer Genetics.. thanks for stopping by bro..
Word. Different climate's call for different techniques.
Word...:)
Hola dlove

are those svs straight
cause I have some
svs x Chemo that I am
testing too.

They are looking great

Bare

Hola Bare.. Good to see ya. Yah there straight SVS..Saginaw Valley Skunk (SVS)- old skool skunk hybrid x G-13/HP I have the Radiation Red to test too but cant quite squeeze them in yet.. Good luck with your test sounds like a good one.. Any pics?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Damn bushmaster!!!! Those gals have really filled out!!! Great work!!

They really did bush out. No need to prune here.. thanks for stopping by DC105... The side branching is impressive. But Im not really going to take much credit here.. I always have fun with Motas gear and I think hes at the top of the Game.. All the seeds always germinate and you can expect 2 keepers from a pack.. High potency and great plant structure, lots of snow.. the Serenitys are dumping trichomes and Im really impressed...More pics soon.. I have some Green Manalashis going to and they look great .. Ill post em up .. Thanks Mr Mota.. :)

G

Golden_Child

I Second That* Thanks Mr. Mota

SKUNK :inlove :inlove :inlove

Mota Your Gear Is Top Notch. Thanks For All Your Hard Work, We Farmers Really Appreciate It.

- Golden_Child

DC105

DC105

Man my Radiation Red has awesome structure! Big thick main stem, close internodal spacing and big plants too. All of mine were males unfortunately. I have 5 or 6 more that will go in next!!! The skunk has similar structure at this point! I bet it will grow a fat main cola. Mine are coming up on 2 weeks flower! You gotta grow the Radiation Red before long man!! Come by my thread and you can get a feel for them. I'll stay in touch here too bro! Great work!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Man my Radiation Red has awesome structure! Big thick main stem, close internodal spacing and big plants too. All of mine were males unfortunately. I have 5 or 6 more that will go in next!!! The skunk has similar structure at this point! I bet it will grow a fat main cola. Mine are coming up on 2 weeks flower! You gotta grow the Radiation Red before long man!! Come by my thread and you can get a feel for them. I'll stay in touch here too bro! Great work!

Im going to try and fit them in soon bro.. Damn hoping for one Girl man for ya at least.......Oh well.. the structure on all my ladies is real nice too... Heres a SVS setting up for some big ass colas me thinks.... hoping anyway they look proper so far....:harvest:

Science glass and Mota Gens 016
Science glass and Mota Gens 024
Science glass and Mota Gens 025
Science glass and Mota Gens 028
genepool

genepool

Dope Setup dlovejah, way to work them gals haha, here's to a heavy harvest!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything Looks Great

Plants look awesome, great work on those babes. They all look so healthy, hope they stink badly. Gotta love some road kill

mal

dlovejah

dlovejah

Plants look awesome, great work on those babes. They all look so healthy, hope they stink badly. Gotta love some road kill
thanks much Bro.. the Serenitys smell like Sour Pink Lemonade and there all ditto... Im getting a mag defienciency in one so ill try and fix it .... heres a couple more shots of the ladies .. the Serenity is like a few Grendel phenos ive had in structure.. Id guess thats the G13 coming thru strong.... but a much nicer aroma along the early road....
super dense

mal
well thanks Bro....the Serenitys are smelling like SourPink Lemonade and have the structure of one of my favorite Mota plants Grendel........sorry about the quote i screwed it up...

Science glass and Mota Gens 017
Science glass and Mota Gens 015
Science glass and Mota Gens 023
Science glass and Mota Gens 018

420king-MASSES

so how did they come out how long did they go for in flower i just flipped 6 females 4 days ago

Top Bottom