never mind the first pic....

Serious canoeinggrab a paddle
Serious canoeinggrab a paddle 2
greenjoe

greenjoe

stupid question coming...............does pool ph up and down ...can i use that

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey greenjoe, if for some reason you haven't invested in a PH meter yet, you should so so asap. Sedate is on point. 5.8 is where you want to be. Not 5.3 or 6.6. You should also get something from the hydro shop for ph adjustment. I don't think the pool stuff would be too good for human consumption. Could be wrong, but I would play it safe.

-TF

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
is that a DWC ?

if so what is your res temp?
do you have a chiller?

and yes very good point need PH & TDS or PPM meter

vinegar for down

baking soda for up

greenjoe

greenjoe

Hey greenjoe, if for some reason you haven't invested in a PH meter yet, you should so so asap. Sedate is on point. 5.8 is where you want to be. Not 5.3 or 6.6. You should also get something from the hydro shop for ph adjustment. I don't think the pool stuff would be too good for human consumption. Could be wrong, but I would play it safe.

-TF

no i didn't go with the pool stuff....probably would have made us pretty sick...
yes i am getting one(ph meter) this weekend..borrowed a friends till then
I guess its back to the shop for some ph adjustment stuff.......thank god its just down the street

greenjoe

greenjoe

if so what is your res temp?
do you have a chiller?

and yes very good point need PH & TDS or PPM meter

vinegar for down

baking soda for up

res temp is 25c or 75ish.....
i could use vinegar to lower(regular vinegar )
Baking soda to raise......how much...res is 75liters
Thanks people....i will learn from all this

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter

yes regular vinegar apple cider vinegar is a weak nute

not sure I use ph up and down try like 1/8 tsp to a control of 1 liter tap water test tap then add 1/8 tsp of V/BS then you will have your mix raito

I think your res needs to be at like 68 F degrees what color are your roots?

Aligee

Aligee

That taco look is from being too hot and dry for them lower temp raise humidity a bit and see if that works for them ...Good luck bruh !!!

greenjoe

greenjoe

not to white i guess....ok tmr getting a res cooler

>aligee...raised it..shooting for 70%
also found out my air intake(cool air) was being partially blocked...

DSC03971
Aligee

Aligee

Those roots look good from here your plants should bounce back !!!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yes the roots look good ...........a slight tint is fine but those look really good

bet that air flow problem was the one responseable

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so i have to go on my roof and stuff like that....somewhere i have a blocked vent....so i lowered my ballasts to 3/4 power(still getting at least 700w)....because the heat difference between 700w and 1000w is night and day.....i know also less lumens....so if i have it running at 3/4 power...it shouldn't be a problem for a day or 2?

thanks

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

greenjoe,
for ph up and down, add it very gradually till you see it move on the meter. The closer you get to your desired ph, the less ph up or down you will need. It will not hurt anything by dimming your lights to 3/4. If the plants are too hot at 1000, then 75% would be better anyhow.

-TF

greenjoe

greenjoe

mmmmm...what to do.....the problem is i am working 2 jobs...then i have my hobby...i am getting burnt out....(not to mention the girlfriend who wants more of my time)won't have time to fix my vent till the end of the month....and these clones were given to me already flowering....he told me 55 days...so i have roughly 5-6 weeks....i am also making some adjustments to the room....at the end of this month....i will check my heat at 75%...and if still to hot then 50%,and will lower
lights..(only at 50%)
thanks guys

Giddeon

Giddeon

Get your res temp down to 64-66 if you can, anything over 68 in my res and a brown slime starts to grow.

Top Bottom